Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sidheed
Cleo you only want to play him as he is one of Grants creations right.

So...someone else but myself thought that Grant was sorta cute? Or was it just me... ?? It's a shame to hear that no one has found Liam yet. Has anyone found Nigel from the video I posted?

I fall up stairs.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shikonah
Really? People were gearing up to play these sims? I hadn't heard of this -- I just figured they were promo figures, and would have nothing to do with the game other than describing and demonstrating the features. Liam wasn't even in any of the "demo" games, so I don't see why he'd be in the actual release.

They released little biographic stories and tidbits about these characters, why else other than to get people interested in playing out their lives?
Field Researcher
#28 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:01 AM
To build hype and show the game's potential for creativity?
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:49 AM
Dang it. :C So I guess they'll never release Liam to the public? >__< Honestly, getting to play him was one of the top main reasons why I was looking forward to the game.
Yes, I know, I'm weird.
Instructor
#30 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:16 AM
We need to start a bring on the cute nerd's house campaign.
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:51 PM
I say we start a thread on the official Sims 3 forums!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:53 PM
Slightly off topic....Has anyone seen render girl?

Quote: "The sun feels cold today"
Instructor
#33 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:14 PM
Hmm I checked on the sims 3 exchange as well, and as yet there is nothing even close to those 3 people.

I think starting the thread would be a great idea.. who knows we may well get them somehow. Maybe even turn it into a pole for which of the advertised households we would let to get to play!
Mad Poster
#34 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Naja
Slightly off topic....Has anyone seen render girl?

She's not in game, she was just a advertisement sim they used for promotions.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
She's not in game, she was just a advertisement sim they used for promotions.

I'm not going to get angry......!!!!!

All I'm saying is they unknowingly created a great mascot only to take her away again?

I was so looking forward to finding out her history!

Quote: "The sun feels cold today"
Test Subject
#36 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:44 PM
There was DEMO GAMES?!?!?! Dammit! I searched for HOURS literally for one and only found crap!!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sidheed
Hmm I checked on the sims 3 exchange as well, and as yet there is nothing even close to those 3 people.

I think starting the thread would be a great idea.. who knows we may well get them somehow. Maybe even turn it into a pole for which of the advertised households we would let to get to play!

Yeah, let's do it! :P
Theorist
#38 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:12 PM
Have any of you snooped about in the pre-made Sims? I'm reasonably sure that yesterday I saw the Sims used for both Liam and the render girl.
Test Subject
#39 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Misty_2004
Have any of you snooped about in the pre-made Sims? I'm reasonably sure that yesterday I saw the Sims used for both Liam and the render girl.

In the game or on the exchange? I haven't seen either of 'em, but I can look around some more.
Theorist
#40 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:52 PM
I was looking in the pre-made Sims in the game. If the two I saw weren't them, they were very, very close.

Someone did upload their version of is it Brianna? to the Exchange.
#41 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:20 PM
Liam is in cas in the random sims.I haven't seen Piper or Kim.
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:15 AM
Ohh, now I know which sim you're talking about, and nope, that's not Liam. *Sigh* Oh well.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:09 PM
Yes - Liam and Render girl are both in the pre-made cas section.
Instructor
#44 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:17 PM
Instead of Build-A-Bear, it's build-a-dourke!
Test Subject
#45 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 3:45 PM
I know this thread is kinda old, but yesterday I checked TheSims3 twitter updates, and I saw this:
Quote:
Remember the Sims in this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXQ_RhEb1jQ Download the household and lot on the Exchange: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=429107

I totally freaked out. It says "Official Item" in the description, so yeah. Just wanted to let Liam-holics (and those who love that household) know if they didn't.
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 10:32 PM
I DOWNLOADED THE HOUSEHOLD THAT AMMIE POSTED (as she already knows. XD)
I can NOT stop playing them, now.
Page 2 of 2