Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2009 at 1:27 AM
Default Liam O'Dourke
As soon as I saw some of the characters for TS3 I wanted to play Liam O'Dourke. I will go straight to Liam straight away (though I might have a go in CAS first )
He has an interesting story and his freakin' adorable. And of course his roomies Piper and the other girl (forgot her name... Kim, maybe?) will be sure to make things more interesting.
What will you do with the hopeless romantic, never nude brainiac? I plan on him getting drunk (not for real... pretend) at one of Piper's (she's a party-animal) parties. He then accidently gets Piper and the other girl pregnant! What will he do? Will this ruin his chance with Brianna? (that cute dorky girl)

He looks so much fun!

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th May 2009 at 1:34 AM
I also want to see his internet girlfriend up close. She looks just as adorable as Liam!
Instructor
#3 Old 30th May 2009 at 2:21 AM
Oh! I love Liam!

(His Never Nude trait is such a wonderful tip-of-the-hat to Arrested Development!)
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th May 2009 at 3:38 AM
Awwwww, I love Liam, he's so precious!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th May 2009 at 3:41 AM
The very first time I watched the video involving Liam, I fell in love. I'm such a sucker for nerds that it's not even funny.
As soon as I get into the game, I'm not doing anything else, first thing's first: I'm going into his household.

A Sim-self will be involved in his story. ...Heh heh heh.
Instructor
#6 Old 30th May 2009 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CartoonDork
A Sim-self will be involved in his story. ...Heh heh heh.

That's hot...and a very good idea.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th May 2009 at 4:27 AM
I agree with Cleo, good idea Cartoon Dork. Yep, Liam is certainly a cutie I can't wait to see what his kidlets look like! :lovestruc

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
#8 Old 30th May 2009 at 6:38 AM
Liam and Briannia would make a great couple because both are brainacs.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 30th May 2009 at 2:05 PM
I love Kim!!!

edit: err...are they in the story mode? Oh well...wel'll have to wait...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th May 2009 at 2:59 PM
I want to play him too!! I also want to play with the Nigel guy from this video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN1_...re=channel_page

I fall up stairs.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:36 PM
I'm playing TS3 right now, and does anyone know where Liam's house is? Or did they take that household out of the game? ()
Instructor
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ammie
I'm playing TS3 right now, and does anyone know where Liam's house is? Or did they take that household out of the game? ()

They better not have taken his house out of the game, or I will be forced to punch someone in the face!
Instructor
#13 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:13 PM
Cleo you only want to play him as he is one of Grants creations right.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:19 PM
I can't find him either! D8 I had plans that the first thing I was gonna do was play his household when I got the game, but I couldn't find him so I made my own sim and stuff. :C If anyone finds Liam's house please tell us where he is.
(I'm such a fangirl! XD)
Instructor
#15 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sidheed
Cleo you only want to play him as he is one of Grants creations right.

No...but that made me laugh! (Grant's a little too "manly" for my tastes.)

I want to play Liam because I think geeky redheads with glasses and a woeful lack of fashion sense are sexy.
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by CleoTheMuse
I want to play Liam because I think geeky redheads with glasses and a woeful lack of fashion sense are sexy.

They are very sexy!

Like CartoonDork, I guess I'm going to have to make him over myself...although it'll be IMPOSSIBLE to capture his cuteness all over again

He was the thing I was looking forward to the most about TS3.
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:38 PM
Lawl, we're such nerd fetishists, aren't we Ammie? XD (I think you have me to blame for that. 8D)

I guess I'll have to make him too. :C I wanted to play Liam so badly. And Piper. She sounded fun too.
Instructor
#18 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:41 PM
"Nerd fetishists!"

Nice!
Instructor
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 5:18 PM
So Cleo does your brother share the redheaded part of your taste... lol

As for Grant being manly, judging by his eyebrows he has them shaped and plucked regularly. he has regular manicures and his skin does appear to have alot of other products used on it. So I am not sure how much of a manly man he is (saw him interviewed on the tele)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 5:33 PM
According to the wikipidea the o'dourke family is not one of the pre-made families. I guess you have to watch for him? I'm going to try to find him too as he is so darn cute!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 5:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by spithead
According to the wikipidea the o'dourke family is not one of the pre-made families. I guess you have to watch for him? I'm going to try to find him too as he is so darn cute!!!

Ahh, does this mean there is hope that I can see him walking around the town?
Mad Poster
#22 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CleoTheMuse
They better not have taken his house out of the game, or I will be forced to punch someone in the face!

I have not found his house either. I wanted sim I made hook up witht the police guy and I could not find the house D:
Instructor
#23 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:18 PM
I'm sure he will be up on the exchange, if not now, shortly. After all, the know how much we were wanting to play these sims. I, personally, want to get my hands on Brianna. FIguratively, of course...
Alchemist
#24 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by astrognash
I'm sure he will be up on the exchange, if not now, shortly. After all, the know how much we were wanting to play these sims. I, personally, want to get my hands on Brianna. FIguratively, of course...

I wanted to play with Liam, too. But I forgot about him myself. I bet EA did the same.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by astrognash

Really? People were gearing up to play these sims? I hadn't heard of this -- I just figured they were promo figures, and would have nothing to do with the game other than describing and demonstrating the features. Liam wasn't even in any of the "demo" games, so I don't see why he'd be in the actual release.
Page 1 of 2