Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:10 AM
Okay, post your Sims 3 box/copies!
Its out in Malaysia, so heres MINE! Woot!

D, HP, can you fix the category? Apparently it wont submit without me putting Pre-Release. It's 2nd June here already! :P
Advertisement
Stupid people are stupid
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:13 AM
You lucky bastard! I'm coming over, just to kick your *ss and steal your copy :P
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:13 AM
Ooooo shiny.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:26 AM
Sigh, I cancelled my pre-order and will get the regular edition in a few days. Or weeks. Too bad I won't be getting the USB flash disk. The good thing is I saved a few dollars

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Sim Princess in Pink
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:34 AM
GRRR! You are making me really jealous lol!! Why doesn't TS3 come out until friday here .

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:38 AM
I work at EB, so hopefully I'll be able to shove aside a Collector's Edition copy for me to buy after my shift on Thursday.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:44 AM
you lucky thing!Where in malaysia did you get it??I'm from there as well and pre ordered it from software boutique am still waiting (
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Trinity77
you lucky thing!Where in malaysia did you get it??I'm from there as well and pre ordered it from software boutique am still waiting (

I go picked it up at TSB. Maybe you should rush there as well. Hehe.
Instructor
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:51 AM
**cries ** I am havng to wait till friday.... **cries some more**

How dare you dangle your siny copy of the new game I want like that!

**checks flights to Malayasisa to see if he can make it inbetween shifts....**
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:55 AM
well unfo i can't since i'm working in sabah at the moment and i am twindling my thumbs waiting!I hope they post me the bag as well!Did you get a poster with it?I pre ordered the CE
Scholar
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:57 AM
the clerk at wal-mart said it would be on the shelves at midnight (four hours ago my time) but I did't rush back for it since I went and spent my sock of money on a new car instead.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Forum Resident
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:06 AM
I'm jealous of the tote bag! I collect those damn things.
Instructor
#13 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:09 AM
no tote bags in the UK. **cries un controllably** All we get is a crappy free sims wireless mouse talk about being born in a backwater....
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:14 AM
Haha, I wanted the mouse! It looked cool. We get the USB and the mousepad in Australia, I think.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Trinity77
well unfo i can't since i'm working in sabah at the moment and i am twindling my thumbs waiting!I hope they post me the bag as well!Did you get a poster with it?I pre ordered the CE

I did get the posters (2 of them since I bought 1 CE and 1 regular copy), but I dont think they ship posters with game because that would just destroy the posters. You know how malaysian postage services are like.

I also got a Sims 3 pen. :D
Forum Resident
#16 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:35 AM
I want that tote bag!! I pick my copy up in like 5 hrs around 10am. Soon a s the mall opens Im off to get it...I never been so anxious before. :P

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Instructor
#17 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:39 AM
I am actually feeling tempted to just buy the damn CE if HMV do not have it in. Then use my vouchers for something else.... does that make me shallow? I will not need to eat much if I just play sims...
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:49 AM
I love the tote bag. I pre-ordered my copy from Amazon and selected the release date delivery option so when I get my copy depends on UPS. I'm thinking that I should have ordered it through game stop and just picked it up.

"If it had not been for the wind in my face, I wouldn't be able to fly at all." - Arthur Ashe
Forum Resident
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by angel f
You lucky bastard! I'm coming over, just to kick your *ss and steal your copy :P

Not if I get there first.

Nice bag.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 11:26 AM
Omg . . . *drools*

I need a time machine to take me to thursday . . .
Instructor
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 11:27 AM
Chyrun you have to part of the offical Malaysian game heist team or we will include you in our heist plans.

We will see you at the air port one way or the other.....mmmmwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaa
Forum Resident
#22 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 11:32 AM
Well, I prefer working alone.
Instructor
#23 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 11:55 AM
o0oh nice. sims 3 ha alo been released here in our place. bad news my computer doesn't have the requirements and i don't even have that money, and school i starting. your really lucky. i also saw the girl in the cashier wearing a sims 3 shirt i wonder if its a free item or employees only.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 11:57 AM
congratulation i get mine today
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:12 PM
Post the picture of you with it! Or what freebies that you get!
Page 1 of 4