Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simulation Unclogger

by TURBODRIVER Posted 9th May 2019 at 5:39 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2021 at 10:49 AM by TURBODRIVER

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 114 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 25th May 2019 at 8:47 AM
dnke
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 26th May 2019 at 2:44 PM
I tried this mod and I was getting continuous 'last exception' errors until I removed it. A shame as Turbodriver's WW mod is awesome.
It was obviously a mod conflict with something else I have installed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 27th May 2019 at 8:14 PM
As usual turbodriver hits it out of the park! Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#54 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 3:06 AM
thank you for this! so much better gameplay as i use it alongside cool's lag tuning.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#55 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 4:52 AM
Does anyone know WHY this clogging happens? The best way to fix a problem is to prevent it from happening, after all.
Good mod, though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 9:05 PM
Awesome mod, great job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 10th Jun 2019 at 11:20 PM
Hi turbo! Thanks for this awesome mod! A question: Does it conflict with this one https://www.patreon.com/posts/version-1-1-of-27502107 ?
I'm guessing it does so for testing I'm alteratively disabling one of them (using only one at a time)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#58 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 1:08 AM
Hello! I have been using this mod in game. It looked like it helped indeed with the lag. I played with it in game for a few days and my game ran beautifully.
Just recently, maybe since Saturday or Friday, I get last exceptions that could be related to the mod (I'm using TwistedMexi's Better Exceptions mod and it lists this mod as a possible cause).
I have the latest version of the mod.
I'm going to take the mod out and test with the same setting of mods I used when I got the exception, I thought that maybe you would like to take a look at the Exception report?
Thank you!
ETA: By the way, I tried the LasException Assistant and unfortunately, it could not identify the problem.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coto39
Hi turbo! Thanks for this awesome mod! A question: Does it conflict with this one https://www.patreon.com/posts/version-1-1-of-27502107 ?
I'm guessing it does so for testing I'm alteratively disabling one of them (using only one at a time)

I don't fix lag, just clogging, so it shouldn't matter if you use it or not.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
Hello! I have been using this mod in game. It looked like it helped indeed with the lag. I played with it in game for a few days and my game ran beautifully.
Just recently, maybe since Saturday or Friday, I get last exceptions that could be related to the mod (I'm using TwistedMexi's Better Exceptions mod and it lists this mod as a possible cause).
I have the latest version of the mod.
I'm going to take the mod out and test with the same setting of mods I used when I got the exception, I thought that maybe you would like to take a look at the Exception report?
Thank you!
ETA: By the way, I tried the LasException Assistant and unfortunately, it could not identify the problem.

Always include the error, it's the fastest way to start figuring out what it is.
Inventor
#61 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 11:19 PM
Thank you. Here it is.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  ExceptionReport.txt (4.3 KB, 166 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 10:05 PM
worth trying, thanks for making this.

btw, I suspect the cause of my clogging is the book-reading, not sure though, but it usually happened in a library lot, so maybe chess-playing is the culprit also
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 1:12 PM
Does this work with the latest patch/expansion?
Test Subject
#64 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 8:14 PM
I believe it's somehow broken, it generated Last Exception file in my game today, I uploaded it so you can check.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastException.txt (4.9 KB, 176 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 3:31 AM
Thanks. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 12:36 AM
Hail! Thank you for your mod! It's just so awesome all your work on Sims 4!
Quick question, does this work together with the Simulation Lag Fix from SrslySims?
Would be a good idea having both of then together?
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 6:39 AM
TURBODRIVER Simulation Timeline Unclogger issues LE.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastException.txt (5.2 KB, 156 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 22nd Sep 2019 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
Thank you. Here it is.

Late reply, but this error is unrelated to Simulation Unclogger.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 22nd Sep 2019 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JohanFoppa
Does this work with the latest patch/expansion?

Yes, this works so far with no problems. If it does break, it will be very easy to tell.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 22nd Sep 2019 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SetArkanis
Hail! Thank you for your mod! It's just so awesome all your work on Sims 4!
Quick question, does this work together with the Simulation Lag Fix from SrslySims?
Would be a good idea having both of then together?

Simulation Unclogger purpose is very different from dealing with Simulation Lag, it unclogs. They should work fine together.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 22nd Sep 2019 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Petr54
TURBODRIVER Simulation Timeline Unclogger issues LE.

Error unrelated to Simulation Unclogger.
Test Subject
#72 Old 31st Oct 2019 at 7:35 AM Last edited by Chihime : 31st Oct 2019 at 7:54 AM.
Default LE hit with Unclogger
Quote: Originally posted by TURBODRIVER
Error unrelated to Simulation Unclogger.

My Better LE says the Unclogger is what caused the LE. Here's the information from it:
[rez] Exception hit while processing FullAutonomy for : (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
File "wwutilities\commonlib\utils\commoninjector.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function
File "wwutilities\commonlib\events\zone_update_events_service.py", line 105, in _common_zone_update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 465, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
File ".\SimulationTimelineUnclogger\simulation_timeline_unclogger\__init__.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function
File ".\SimulationTimelineUnclogger\simulation_timeline_unclogger\__init__.py", line 44, in _gtu_on_sim_timeline_simulation
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_component.py", line 289, in _run_full_autonomy_callback_gen
File "D:\Projects\Sims 4 Modding\Mods\TMex Mods 2018\Tmex-AllCheats\PublicUnlock.py", line 14, in _unlock
File "D:\Projects\Sims 4 Modding\Mods\TMex Mods 2018\Tmex-BetterExceptions\tmex_BetterExceptions_Hooks.py", line 96, in tm_be_class_exceptions
File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 137, in _wrapper_function
File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 808, in inject_last_exception_log
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_component.py", line 285, in _run_full_autonomy_callback_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_component.py", line 316, in _attempt_full_autonomy_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_component.py", line 395, in _test_full_autonomy
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1560, in test
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 681, in get_transition_spec
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 1591, in get_transition_spec
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable
rtim=0

Happened when my sims went to autonomously have sex in the closet xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 7:15 PM
Oh thank you, I hope this works. Since the University my sims get stuck all the time.
Test Subject
#74 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 2:35 AM
Just wanting to double check and make sure this is still good to go for the most recent update (11/25/19), I noticed I was having some issues commanding my sims to perform interactions (as mentioned in the notes) and forced a LE with MCCC to see if I could determine the cause and this mod came up. I'm testing the game without it quickly and gonna try it again in a clean save with just this mod. But thought I'd go ahead and bring it up just in case.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 21st Dec 2019 at 3:06 PM
Playing on 1.59.73 patch (the December 12th update), sims are definitely getting stuck again even with this mod, especially when other sims are playing instruments (which happens a LOT in dorms, ugh) This mod is absolutely a godsend and I hope you're looking to update it soon :D
Page 3 of 8