Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2005 Chevy Corvette C6

by Fresh-Prince Posted 20th Aug 2009 at 5:37 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2009 at 9:15 PM by Fresh-Prince

165 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 151 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:23 PM
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but when I installed the car into my game, when it came to my sim going to work, all of the family that I was playing would disapear then reappear then disappear once I game them an action to do. So I took out the car and everything is working fine again.

Anyone else having this?
Test Subject
#52 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:23 PM
Thank you sooo much. I have always been a of you work and was a little scared that you wouldn't be doing anything for the Sims 3, but I'm glad to see that your here. I love how you tend to make a mixture of luxary cars and family cars. Please don't stop and thanks for the wonderful work!!
Wiki Wizard
#53 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:25 PM Last edited by Deluxe Designs : 20th Aug 2009 at 10:22 PM.
Yay! I love you too! Lol, well done, this is super! ××

EDIT: not sure why i gave you kisses, i think it was because i was on my phone and i thought it was a text

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:26 PM
Excellent!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Punkloser
Awesome! *downloads*

*cough* MUSTANG! *cough*

Awesome car! Definitely in my game now!

Punkloser - your mindset obviously went right where mine did! I would kill for a mustang...preferably a Shelby Cobra????? :lovestruc

"There's a hard life for every silver spoon, there's a touch of grey for every shade of blue. That's the way that I see life, if there was nothing wrong, then there'd be nothing right." - Shinedown
Scholar
Original Poster
#57 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:31 PM
Wow! Thank you so much everyone for their comments!

lytescary, Im sorry that this is happening. Im not that sure what you mean. Do you mean that this happened when your sims went to work or came home from work?

CarlosFilipePedro, those cars were photoshopped onto the pictures a few months ago before the game came out. I might be able to make them for the game.
Test Subject
#58 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:32 PM
Great Work ... Please Make more Cars for sims 3
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
Wow! Thank you so much everyone for their comments!

Im sorry that this is happening. Im not that sure what you mean. Do you mean that this happened when your sims went to work or came home from work?

My sims didnt even get to work! lol. They all just froze then kept vanishing everytime I gave them an action to do. I wasnt even using your car and it wasnt even on the lot at the time.
Test Subject
#60 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:40 PM
OMG!!!! This car is great!!! keep up the great work, and I hope to see more of your car's in the nearby future. (K)
Scholar
Original Poster
#61 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lytescary
My sims didnt even get to work! lol. They all just froze then kept vanishing everytime I gave them an action to do. I wasnt even using your car and it wasnt even on the lot at the time.

Oh, well, that's really strange, I hope it's not like this for everyone. Im going to replicate the situation in the game.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:41 PM
NOW I know what I remembered you for - cars
I'll be checking this out, thanks!
Scholar
#63 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:55 PM
Fresh-Prince,you young little mad genius,what a gorgeous car...If I had the same in RL it would be best for all of you to stay home while I am driving....But in Sims 3 it will be great and secure.The red one is to die for.
Thank you so much.Hugs.
Scholar
Original Poster
#64 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:56 PM
Thank you!

Lytescary - I tested it and my sims were able to go to and come back from work successfully.

Did you use Delphy's Mod Installer? If you didn't I suggest you do. If you did, then Im stumped.
Inventor
#65 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:00 PM
As always,nice and wonderfull work Fresh!
When Porsches??

Try to Wish.
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Enric277
My Origin ID Enriquebell
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:04 PM
Thank you!

Lytescary - I tested it and my sims were able to go to and come back from work successfully.

Did you use Delphy's Mod Installer? If you didn't I suggest you do. If you did, then Im stumped.

I was just about to reply when I saw your message. I've worked out that it was conflicting with something already in my game. I've narrowed it down to 6 things. I'll let you know what it is when I find out, if that helps at all?
Scholar
Original Poster
#67 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:07 PM
I was just about to reply when I saw your message. I've worked out that it was conflicting with something already in my game. I've narrowed it down to 6 things. I'll let you know what it is when I find out, if that helps at all?

Yes, that would be helpful
Test Subject
#68 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:07 PM
THANK YOU <333 More Please !
Field Researcher
#69 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:07 PM
I am wishing your cars

Test Subject
#70 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:10 PM
This is amazing!! What a hot car! Thanks so much and keep up the good work!!!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:12 PM
Yes, that would be helpful

Right, I have discovered that it is actually Indie Stone Story Progression Mod which I still have in my game as I love it so. I now have to make the hard choice whether to have your cars in my game or Indie mod! Ahhhh lol.

Anyway, that solves the problem!
Scholar
Original Poster
#72 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:15 PM
Right, I have discovered that it is actually Indie Stone Story Progression Mod which I still have in my game as I love it so. I now have to make the hard choice whether to have your cars in my game or Indie mod! Ahhhh lol.

Anyway, that solves the problem!

Thank you, I appreciate it! I'll put a warning in the description.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:46 PM
You have my heart. lol You should be proud, excellent!

Dance all day
Test Subject
#74 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:50 PM
One word HAWT! Thanks F-P!!!!
Field Researcher
#75 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:53 PM
Amazing! Beautiful car! Thank you!
Page 3 of 7