Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 9:44 PM
Wow. She's stunning for born in game too! I've never had a good looking sim born in game .lol.

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 9:44 PM
Pixie is it okay if i remove one of my girls?,i don't know if i could handle two at the same time.
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 9:49 PM
Sure you may remove one of them. Just let me know which one and I'll remove her from the list.

Instructor
#29 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 9:52 PM
thanks!,i want gretchen to be removed.
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 9:56 PM
Alright Gretchen will be removed momentarily. :D

Hm..We only need 9 more applications to start!
I see lurkers, so get your applications in or show me that your interested in the RP!

#31 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 10:24 PM
Name: Elizabeth Smith
Why You want to win Bachelor: Coming Soon
What do you think will help you win?: Coming Soon.

Head.Shot

Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 3:53 AM
Oh she's incredibly gorgeous!
I'll update her to the list.

We only need a few more people to begin!

#33 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 4:33 PM
Default Felicia App
Name: Felicia Summers
Why You want to win Bachelor:
Well, I'm so tired of the guys from where I live and I'm going in to this thinking that I will meet a great guy. I've been with so many sucky guys lately and I'm ready for something serious and I hope Greg is some one I can get along with.

What do you think will help you win?:
My...smile? No, I don't know. I just hope He likes me for who I am and he sees that I'm in this to find a relationship. To awnser your question,I think my great personality.

Pic:
Instructor
#34 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 7:08 PM
Pixie dust,just wanted to say i changed my chloe's picture,sorry for all the changes
Scholar
Original Poster
#35 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 7:32 PM
It's absolutely fine with me PinkGirl4Real :D.
You can change anything you want, as much as you want until we start.

Instructor
#36 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 11:37 AM
Name: Elise Kwon
Location: (Is there a specific country? Oh wait, i'll just make her fly to the destination) Chicago.
Why You want to win Bachelor: Because this is my chance to see how far i can get with a guy.
What do you think will help you win?: Oh, my looks, definitely! *Laughs* Well, my looks throw in their advantages, but i'm really comfortable talking to men. And i know how to flirt, too. But on top of these things, i think most definitely, my sweetness and talents.
Photo: HERE!

((Oh, and if it's okay, i'm still thinking of popping in a second App. :D))

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Instructor
#37 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 7:08 PM
Can i add 2 characters, because not mean ppl are applying anyway go on let me ))))
Scholar
Original Poster
#38 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 11:22 PM
Yes you may add two characters, after that we'll only need a few more and we can get started :D

Instructor
#39 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 11:55 PM
Name: Katarina Bardot
Why You want to win Bachelor: I want to win Bachelor because all my life I have lived with my five sisters and my mother and father on a little farm in Sweden. My sisters are all now married and I feel like the odd one out. I want to find that special someone. I havent had time to be with many men whilst I was living in Sweden. I was always to busy helping my family. It is now time for me to do something for myself.
What do you think will help you win?:My generous nature, my big heart and my pure beauty. I am kind and loyal, I like everyone no matter their faults. I am a hopeless romantic and hope to be get swept of my feet by the love of my life one day.
Headshot :

Bodyshot

Freeshot
Instructor
#40 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 12:11 AM
Name: Lola Milano
Why You want to win Bachelor: I want to have a fabulous rich boyfriend who will buy me everything that I want and need. I grew up in a poor family in Hawaii, i always dreamed of a better life. I have just begun modelling now and to be honest the extra tv work will really help boost my career. But I am also doing this for love. To find someone just as gorgeous as me to love me as much as i love them.
What do you think will help you win?: Obviously because I am gorgeous. Because I am determined and exoticly beautiful unlike some of the girls. I am a mix of caribbean/ american and Hawaian. I am also very charming and laided back.
Headshot :

Bodyshot

Freeshot
Field Researcher
#41 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 6:03 PM
Name: Lola LaRoche
Why You want to win Bachelor: After agreeing to marry her childhood sweetheart, Lola thought that should would have a fairy tale marriage. Unfortunately, they did not live happily ever after. Her fiaance ran away while she was halfway up the isle! She just doesn't want that wedding dress to go to waste.
Headshot:

What do you think will help you win?: She doubts she has much of a chance against the total stunners also taking part, but she hopes that her sparkling personality and intellect helps.

Instructor
#42 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 10:06 PM
Wow, that's a huge photo. Swirlyhill, maybe you should resize it? I'm not sure of the rules, but... *shrug*

How many more people do we need to start?

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Field Researcher
#43 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 10:30 PM
((Gosh, yeah sorry, didn't realzing the pic was so big, Google made it smaller, could I possibly resize it in the morning? It's 10: 45 pm here and I have school tomorow.))
Instructor
#44 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 10:38 PM
((Yupp yupp, i think that'll be okay. YAY more contestants. Mwahaha. :P))

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Scholar
Original Poster
#45 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 12:13 AM
We need at least 10-12 particiapants to start.
Sorry that seems like alot, but there's still going to be elminations and such, and we want it to last awhile. :D

#46 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 11:37 PM
(ok so my perosn is sort of stuck up)
Name: River Stone
Why You want to win Bachelor: Cause i need a man, duh!
What do you think will help you win?: I am hot!

Head.Shot

ALSO: This is deffinatley not like me in real life.

Page 2 of 2