Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#876 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 3:12 AM
"Don't think that Lila, it's not your fault. Even though I don't know what happened, I know that you're too nice to say something mean to him."

Lila smiled faintly. How untrue. It was kind of Dana to say that, but she couldn't know the things that she had in fact said to J.D. How many times had she offended him in the past two days? More than she could count. It wasn't really shocking that he was fed up with her. While she tore herself apart internally, she smiled softly externally. She didn't want Dana to think she was still upset, especially after she had tried to cheer her up with such kind words.

"Thanks, Dana. That means a lot to me," she said it with a delicate smile, trying to convince herself of Dana's words as well.

"Hey Lila," a masculine voice. But not quite as gruff as J.D.'s. Far too deep for Albie's. Who then? She turned to see.

"Jamison!" Lila said with a smile. He had been the first person to talk to her on the first day of school, and had seemed nice. "Long time no see," she grinned, only to hear a loud burp come from beside her. Blinking several times, Lila chuckled and wrinkled her nose. "No need to apologize. That was impressive."

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
Advertisement
#877 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 3:25 AM
"Jamison!" Lila said with a smile and he smiled back."Long time no see".
He just wanted to answer as Dana let out a loud burp! "Sorry..."she mumbled and Lila chuckled. "No need to apologize. That was impressive."

"Uh yeah..." he said and looked around, the tables began to fill quickly and he still hadn't seen Naomi, which made him kinda sad as another couple began kissing in front of everyone. He sighed and turned around to talk the girls again. "Mind if I sit down?".
#878 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 3:31 AM
Default Dana | Lunchroom
"Thanks, Dana. That means a lot to me," Lila said.

After burping quite loud, Lila laughed, saying, "No need to apologize. That was impressive." Dana smiled, and continued eating her food. "Uh yeah," the boy said. "Mind if I sit down?" She shook her head.

"No, you can sit with us," she said. "I'm Dana." She extended her hand, giving a slight smile.
#879 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 3:46 AM
"No, you can sit with us," Dana said and extended her hand, with a slight smile. "I'm Dana." He shook her hand and smiled. "I'm Jamison, as you should know by now".

He sat down, hoping that Lila didn't mind.
"Gosh I'm hungry..." he mumbled and finally started to eat.

((I got to go now feel free to do to whatever to Jamie, otherwise he'll just sit there and eat ))
Test Subject
#880 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 3:52 AM
Lila giggled softly. It was nice, having other people to talk to. It was helping to take her mind off of him, at least for a little while.

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

Dana replied with the sarcasm that Lila herself had been thinking, and she smiled a little more.

"Of course not," she said, motioning to a chair. Jamison sat down, mumbled about how hungry he was, and proceeded to begin to eat.

"You'd think they deprive us of food, how hungry we all are," She said with a laugh, taking another bite from her sandwich.

#881 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 7:54 PM
Default Dana | Lunchroom
"Of course not," Lila replied. Dana watched as Jamison sat down in his seat.

"Gosh I'm hungry," Jamison mumbled, and began to eat.

"You'd think they deprive us of food, how hungry we all are," Lila said laughing. Dana nodded in agreement.

"I know, I didn't have breakfast this morning, so I was starving," she said. She looked down at her plate, groaning a little. "Sadly, I took more than I could chew." Lifting herself from her seat, she threw her food away in the neares trash can, yet kept her sandwich.

She sat back down, and took a bite of her sandwich. "What class is next?" she asked. The thought had just popped into Dana's mind.
#882 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 9:49 PM
((Oh, I'm sorry, I kind of became mixed up with everything let me change my post. Would the foreign exchange student happen to be Essa?))
Scholar
#883 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 10:41 PM
((OoC: In what? I've been a bit busy...what are you up too?))
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#884 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 11:01 PM
(((ooc: See post #874. )))

J.D. left the cafeteria seething, and continued down the hallway, not really knowing where he was heading. There wasn't really any place in school where he could seek refuge from everyone, and calm down.
He knew he was probably being unreasonably angry. He wasn't stupid, nor did he live in denial. He knew alot of the rage he was feeling was due to him getting himself worked up, thinking about what had happened with Lila, and now with his friends as well. It wasn't all Lila's doing.
But every thought in his head felt justified, and it all just ended up feeding his anger. And he was already so very angry, and had been for years. It was a constant state of mind with him. That was why it rarely took much to get him riled up; he was always already half-way there.

After roaming the hallways for a few minutes, having tried more than once to start a fight with someone just to get to hit something, he simply gave up, and stopped. It seemed the school was suddenly full with scaredy-cats and chicken sh*ts. Cowards. Where were those dense jocks when you actually needed them?

Sighing, frustrated and impatient, he finally decided to just take off. There were far better ways to spend his time than hang around this dump. What had he been doing here in the first place anyway? Nothing good ever came out of it.

And so, after passing by his locker to pick up his bag, he was out the door.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
#885 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 1:36 AM
Default Essa| Crashing| Hell?
The bell had rang a few minutes ago and Essa was already inside the cafeteria heading to get something to eat. Well that was what he had in mind, but it really wasn’t doing it for Fate.

"Just back off, alright?!" A teenager roared.

The next thing Essa know he was flying, well more like crashing into one of the tables.

“What the Hell?” He said.

But the boy ignored him and kept on moving.

((OoC: Not much, but all I could do for now.))
Scholar
#886 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 1:51 PM
Default New Teacher| :D
Name: Nour-al Mudaf
Class: Social Studies
Clique: Teachers
After School Activity: Tutoring at Starbucks

Test Subject
#887 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 10:16 PM
((Alrighty-- I talked to LadyAshe and she told me that she's leaving, and that she wouldn't mind if I took over the RP, along with Atropa, if you so desire. :] The only issue is the front page, since the mods haven't gotten back to me yet. :/ I'm also having trouble getting on right now, because I'm in a lot of pain (had surgery yesterday). So I guess we just have to wait a little longer for the mods to respond? If not, the only way we would be able to get a controllable front page would be to make a new thread, lock this one, and then sort of start over, but basically assume everything that happened here has occured in that new thread. Any suggestions?))

Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#888 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 10:32 PM
(((ooc: Well, honestly, like I told LadyAshe, I think you'll do a great job with this, trampled, as you've been so involved since the start. I'll be here as a back up though, if you want.
And regarding the main page... Starting a new thread would be a bit like a double-edged sword, I think... On the one hand, it'll bring more attention to it, and people will not be scared off by it being 30-40 pages long already. (That kind of thing usually makes ME go "*gulp* I think I'd get in way over my head with that one...", so...
But, it might also put the current participants off a bit, since it might... how to put it... Interrupt their flow, if you know what I mean?
Of course, I might be totally off, I'm just thinking out loud.

Oh, and, trampled? Feel better. *hugs*)))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
#889 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 10:36 PM
((No, I completely agree!! Hence the reason I'm asking everyone for their input. I just think that I won't be able to control the frontpage, and without that, it'll be REALLY difficult to direct the RP. And I think you're right-- making a new one will draw others to it, but it will also interrupt our RP's flow. So I'll leave it up to you guys. Because the last thing I want is for us to make a whole new RP and have no one join. xD ))

Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#890 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 11:15 PM
(((ooc: Well, I'll be voting for a new thread. The pros outnumber the cons I think, and it won't take us THAT many posts to get the flow... flowing... again. *LOL*)))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
#891 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 11:42 PM
I'll go with whatever you guys decide I'll jsut copy and paste my app. if we do a new one :D

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#892 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 11:45 PM
(((ooc: Oh, yeah, that would be a good thing to do; re-submit all applications (of the characters who are still active). Didn't think of that. Good one, slytherin-girl. )))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
#893 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:03 AM
OOC: Thanks! *grins* I'm way to attatched to Georgina to let her go. She's absolutely nasty and I adore her. She seriously insults EVERYONE she meets except her boyfriend, and pretty much the entire teenage population of Veronaville hates her (I put her in there LOL)

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Test Subject
#894 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:18 AM
((Alrighty!! I'll just wait to see if a few members want to vote. But I think a new thread is our best option. All active members right now are guarunteed spots, and you can keep your character, and also whatever events/experiences they've gone through. (For example, J.D.'s tiff with Essa could be mentioned. A few things like that might be a little lost to any new kids, but they'll pick up fast.) I've already started up a new front page for it. A few things changed, so you might have to edit your app, but only just a bit. I think we might want to start it as if we're a month or two into school so that we can actually get events like field trips and dances underway much more quickly. I mean, if you're only in the first week of school, such things wouldn't be occuring. Should I wait to post it tomorrow? I have almost the whole front page ready, but I want to give Supersim, BlackBarook, Beautiful, and anyone else who wants to vote do so. I just wish the mods would contact me to let me know what to do.... >_>

edit, thanks atropa!! it was knee surgery, so I'm just in loads of pain, but hopefully I'll start feeling better soon.))

#895 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:30 AM
((Another vote for the new thread I guess it's the best way to get it really started again. And I hope you'll feel better soon trampled))
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#896 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:44 AM

(((ooc: trampled - I feel for you. I've heard that kind of surgery is quite painful. Not that ANY type of surgery is pleasant, but you know what I mean.

Also, a link back to this thread in the first post of the new thread might be a good idea?

Not sure what you mean by "J.D.'s tiff with Essa could be mentioned" though? Do you mean like a re-cap sort of thing? Cuz I just assumed we'd keep on posting like we are now, only in a new thread?

Oh, and, I just thought of something... Maybe we don't have to re-submit our applications? There will still be links to all applications in the first poast anyway, right? So those links might just as well link back to the applications in this thread, and if modification of the applications is called for, we can just edit our application posts?
It'll save some space, and keep the thread from having applications scattered all over more than necessary.

And again, I'm just thinking out loud.)))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
#897 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:46 AM
((Alrighty. I think of the few people still active, we've got a consensus. Any suggestions on what to call it? And please, when I make the thread (again, should I wait until tomorrow? or just do it now? or two days from now? x_x so much to think about) do not hesitate to give me suggestions. :] ))

le edit:

Awesome points, Atropa!!
Oh, and by the tiff, I just meant, in your RP's, you could continue talking about it since it just happened. Basically, I meant that the friends you made, like say J.D./Lila, or Lila/Dana would still exist. We wouldn't be starting over.

And the application idea is fantastic. We could just link back to the original posts. My only concern is that they might delete this thread and then they'd disappear.

And thanks for the kind words guys; you're definitely right, Atropa. I tore my ACL, so I had to have major surgery yesterday to replace it. I'm kind of dopey right now, and in loads of pain. So if I say things that don't make sense (like the tiff thing) that's why.

Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#898 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by trampledsneakers
My only concern is that they might delete this thread and then they'd disappear.

(((Hmmm... You have a point there. Though locking the thread and keeping it in the forum, or even an "Archives" sub-forum, wouldn't hurt them, would it? I think ALL finished RPs should be archived, for those moments of sentimentality, when you feel like reading them again. Because in a way, what we've written could be considered novels... sort of. I mean, it may not be the best things ever written, but it stills falls under the "work of art" category. At least to me it does.

But I'm getting off the topic...
Regarding when the new thread should be posted; I say post it when you feel ready.

Oh, and also, you might want to point out that the new thread is connected to this one, and how, but that it isn't required for new participants to read through it all, unless they want to. I mean, their characters will be new, so there's really no reason for them to know about everything that's been going on before they got there. Right? Even though it might be a good idea, if their characters have been going to this particular school. They may want to know who people are. But in the end, it's up to them. They shouldn't feel like they HAVE to read it all.

There was one more thing, but I've been rambling on and on so much it seems to have slipped my mind... :/ )))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
#899 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 1:23 AM
[Trampledsneakers, I think that that's a very good idea, and I hope you recover quickly. Now then, maybe this thing will let me post, seeing as it keeps giving me that blasted your message is too short crap.
Test Subject
#900 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 1:31 AM
((Oh, I completely agree. I put a lot of thought, time, and effort into the majority of my posts. Each one is like a little snippet of a novel. I'd hate to see my writing all deleted. :/ I wish that at least even if they deleted the thread, you could view your own posts... but I suppose that's out of our hands?

And I ask when to post, simply because I didn't know if you guys thought I should wait for the mods. But I did send them a PM on saturday or sunday, and haven't gotten a response. I know they're busy, but I don't want to wait too long to start this up.

I definitely plan on making a point of saying that this is essentially a revamped version of this RP. So should I change the title then though, so other members won't think it's the same thing?

and thanks cherry!! I hope so too... x_x ))

edit: nother question.
Would you want it to remain a daily high school (go home, come to school, go home, etc) or co-ed boarding school, kind of like the one in the superhero/villain RP? Just a thought I'd ask in case you all would prefer that.

Page 36 of 38