Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 27th May 2007 at 9:07 AM
Tea?

Hes actually kinda cute.
Advertisement
#102 Old 27th May 2007 at 3:51 PM
He looks awesome Tea =D
Test Subject
#103 Old 27th May 2007 at 4:35 PM
Hey gals as much as I love to post comments like these I think we really shouldn't do that. I don't want this thread or even the whole rp area to be closed down ...
I hope you understand that
#104 Old 27th May 2007 at 4:38 PM
We're allowed to comment about other players, but your right.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#105 Old 27th May 2007 at 4:45 PM
Comments that pertain to a specific character and aren't really questions or stuff that develops the roleplay, etc., should probably be done in PMs. If everyone doesn't need to see your comment, that's the best place for it, to keep the thread as clean and easy to navigate as possible. These threads get very long very fast as it is.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
#106 Old 27th May 2007 at 5:20 PM
Thanks GreenStraws and Oniella :]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#107 Old 27th May 2007 at 11:39 PM
Yes please keep the spam to a minimum, I hadn't said anything till now, as we are in the application stage, but once the contest is going, I ask to please keep OOC remarks/comments to a minimum. If you have any questions regarding misunderstanding then please ask and you are always free to PM me as well (I like getting PMs, makes me feel special LOL), but I would really like to keep this section open. It also helps with reading if comments aren't breaking up the RP.

See how crazy all your fellow simmers are! The MTS2 Community Neighborhood
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#108 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:10 AM
This is to give you an idea of where we are. This is a map of the section of Los Angeles we are going to concentrate on. No, we are not going to do every community that is shown here. But I thought this would be helpful for you to have a visual to give you an idea of the layout. If you click on the map it takes you to a link of a bigger map of LA, so you may put everything into perspective. We will be starting out in the legendary Hollywood, just to help you do some research if you don't know much about it

(yes i know i'm double posting but they are needed to be kept seperate.)

#109 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:12 AM
I didn't know that Hollywood was in LA..

I'm stupid :p
#110 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:15 AM
Well this is going to be difficult, perhaps I should've just watched x__x
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#111 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:20 AM
Nah it's not I'm just wanting to give you visual people out there an idea of where the action is taking place. The map isn't 'important' to the RP just in the fact of giving you something to look at, and like Haylifer didn't know....Hollywood is in LA

just taking the mick Haylifer, a lot of people don't realize that Hollywood is in LA

#112 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:29 AM
Is there going to be a deadline for apps Dev, or are we going to wait until every clan is complete? I really want to start
Test Subject
#113 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:31 AM
I'm nervous that I'm spamming buuuut...

I agree with Tosh; I'd love to start! But do we need to have full slots?
If we do; maybe if new people don't join by a certain date (soon) then if people already signed up want to create another sim or something? No idea. Just trying to expedite the process.

/end spam

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
Test Subject
#114 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:39 AM
I'll be entering a malkavian shortly! That is, if things go the way I planned. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#115 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:47 AM
Oh I guess I wasn't clear in my post about the deadline Sometimes I can ramble and important things can get lost....like the deadline. Tuesday evening my time (GMT+3) is the cut off for apps. It would be great to have all spots filled, but I don't want to drag this out, and see people lose enthusiasm for it So look for Round 1 on Tuesday. Woo!!

Oh and pixelated I would love to see you join, Malkavians can be very fun to play .

I find it amusing that no one wants to be a former princess or king or pharoah or what have you for the Ventrue Clan....

Test Subject
#116 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by devoshka
I find it amusing that no one wants to be a former princess or king or pharoah or what have you for the Ventrue Clan....

I was going for Gangrel at first... but I'll always be a Malk at heart. Nothing to do about it!

I was going to ask, since my bio, which is written from her perspective, might become a little... ehm, let's just say Malkavian. Is that alright, or should I rather avoid writing in first person, to make it more clear?

Sorry if this counts as spam, if so I'll delete it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#117 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:59 AM
Feel free to write it in first person as long as it's relatively understandable This is just to give the others an idea of what your character is like, and writing in the first person can help you with the feel, and giving an insight into their head

Scholar
#118 Old 28th May 2007 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by devoshka

Oh, I'll be a Ventrue. I'm not going to be that old though - probably a spoiled brat child of a 19th century politician or something.

Entry coming once I get home.
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 28th May 2007 at 6:55 AM
Alright. To start out, sorry for spam. :hmm:

Second, Ive been reading [[Yes! Its true! I can READ!]] about everything having to do with this.. game thing.
My mind is so dead right now. But, I have a much stronger character basis. So, I am going to rewrite/redo Lhidias's application thingy. Cause I know -way- more than I did when I wrote it.
Hooray for wikipedia.
[[As a note for everyone else, if you wiki your clan, you get an intense amount of info... All this stuff. :P]]
Just saying. So you all know. And I reccommend googling. I have a much firmer grasp on whats going on now.

My revised entry. And believe me. It will change about a million times. :hmm:
Scholar
#120 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:50 PM
Default Ada
Name: Ada Charlotte Vernon
Clan: Ventrue
Age: Born 1st February 1843, Embraced 24th November 1859 (you do the math!)

Short biography:
The only child of two aristocratic parents, Ada was born 'with a silver spoon in her mouth'. With her father head up a major textiles industry, and her mother's father a wealthy landowner and politician, she should have been presented anything her heart desired (she was in fact 'spoilt', but she didn't realise it). Yet, her grandfather was not a popular figure by any standard, leaving her constantly working for her influence and possessions. And by 'work', that meant pleading with her father and family, and threatening her servants.

On a chilly winter's evening, Ada was shopping in Paris with her family and their servants, unwittingly watched all the while by a well-to-do man in the shadows. Her future sire was quite impressed with Ada's command of her servants, and especially surprised at the forceful pleading of this overindulged young woman - he saw potential. So much so, that he visited his primogen and prince, asking for her to be his childe, as is customary. It was accepted.

Almost 150 years later, and after many residences across Europe, Ada and her sire now live in a manor in Brentwood. In return for power and prestige, Ada serves her sire and her clan with skill, especially in the discipline of Domination (her 'spoilt brat' routine is literally a force to be reckoned with).

Pics

Test Subject
#121 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:13 PM
Default Damia Lorccan

There are only two kinds of Malkavians - those who have derangements and those whose derangements have them.

Clan: Malkavian

Hmmm? Why would you be asking about my past? The past is already decided, what is important is the future and the now, the way the fish... fish? Who said fish? No thank you, I don't want any fish. Put it right here, next to the starry night sky. Very well, let me give you the quick resumé. I was born to earth over two hundred years ago in Greece, I was embraced, and my life would never be the same. Like in the movies, except without the tap-dancing pigs and the happy endings. There are no happy endings in life. There's only death, and then the inevitable decay of what's left of us. No sunsets to ride into while the credits start to roll.

We all become trash in the end, thrown out to the streets with the used diapers and empty beer cans. Not safe to eat, unless we haven't touched the ground for more than three seconds. Abused, broken, falling apart, with people scraping us off their shoes when they've walked past. Two hundred years, of which the last ten have been the most fulfilling in my life. I was running, hiding from them. They're everywhere, eyes on the walls, under every rock and tourist bus. If you scream "BANG" really loud, it might blow your brains out. It's worth a try. They'd hear it, they hear everything! Los Angeles found me on the way to it, embraced me like I was once before embraced. All the trash talks to me, begging me to tell their stories. I would need a thousand voices, or a really big tape-recorder.

Test Subject
#122 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:15 PM
Hope that's alright, and that you can make some sense out of the bio atleast.
Test Subject
#123 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:20 PM
((She looks hot! And the bio is cool What's her name? Damia?))
#124 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:21 PM
Pixelated, I love her bio! <333

She sounds so.. Malkavian :D
#125 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:21 PM
Great job Pixelated! I really like the backround in your second photo :]

Page 5 of 37