Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#76 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:25 PM
ok now can everyone please stop acting like idiots and restating posts 1000 times or posting random crap and let this thread die, if any of you don't know what it means, it means just stop posting here, okay?

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#77 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:32 PM
Hey! You can't decide when people has to stop posting! If they want to post they will... It's a site for everybody, and if you don't want to read something, then don't read it

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#78 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:34 PM
Whoa whoa whoa.
Nina, chillax.
*shall stop posting*

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Forum Resident
#79 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:35 PM
actually it was the general consensus that we need to just drop the subject matter, especially since zinthos hasn't posted for what, 4 days? there's nothing to discuss. this thread has nothing to offer, and needs to just be forgotten.

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.

Page 4 of 4