Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 10:03 PM
Default WCIF Theo's Eye Fix (Not Box Link)
Hello!

So I was looking for Theo's Eye Fix the other day and I found another MTS thread from 2015 which linked to THIS Simgaroop page, which has a link to THIS Box download.

HOWEVER, try as I may, I can not seem to successfully download from Box. I know lots of other people have issues with Box as well.

So I was wondering if anybody else had it on a not Box download and/or would be willing to share it. Alternatively I'd be open to tips/tricks to get Box to work if nobody has it.

Thank you!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 10:22 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 8th Nov 2020 at 10:36 PM.
change "www" to "app" in the box link, and it works fine (I tested it, and the download popped up).

(This trick works on pretty much all "www" box links. So far I've only found one link this trick didn't work for, and nothing worked on that one, so pretty sure that link was well and truly borked).

If you have problems with "app" links, you can replace the links with "mobile" links as described here:
https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...p?topic=33022.0
(This used to be a bigger problem back when "everyone" used Box and used up their bandwidth every month, not so much now. The "www" links are a bigger problem at the moment)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 11:28 PM
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 4:08 AM
Thank you both!

I'll remember the app trick for the next thing I download. It is quite frustrating when I find something I want and then can't download it!