Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Winged Kittums - Default Fur Accessories for Cats!

by Klinny Posted 7th Aug 2007 at 11:44 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2007 at 12:19 AM by Klinny

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 12:01 PM
loove your cats. They are sooo lifelike, are you going to upload some ?:> pleeease?
Field Researcher
#27 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:40 PM
EEEEEEP....love them!
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 7:16 AM
Decisions decisions.
To fill my neighborhoods with angelkitties or not to fill them with angelkitties.
-fills-
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 7:27 PM
*swoon* I've fallen in love with that download....eeeee.
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 1:36 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Apr 2008 at 7:20 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
These are beautiful wings, but I'm with nenyaa -- your cats are absolutely gorgeous!

I'm especially in love with the odd-footed Siamese; its tail is just phenomenal! I've been trying for a long time to make such full, floofy tails, but I don't think I've quite got the knack of it yet...

Any way you could upload that beauty?
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 12:21 AM
is it possible to make this mesh for a collar so i don't lose the fuzzy fur option?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
~Anonymous

Nothing's impossible? Try slamming a revolving door.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 3:10 AM
Could you do a default replacement with the fuzzy face? I like my fuzzy cats just fine, but I hardly use the fuzzy face option.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 3:49 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Apr 2008 at 7:21 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Thank you very much for all of your stuff! They're super-inventive and fun.
Test Subject
#34 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 8:09 PM
i love this! reminds me of these books my mom used to read me ''Cat Wings'' about flying cats!

i have become obsessed with that fat cat in the upper right hand corner of your multi-cat picture! I've tired to create it myself but have failed
Field Researcher
#35 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 6:43 PM
Yay!Winged kitties!I love cats. :D

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 8:33 AM
I Wish All Ur Downloads Were zip Files Cuz I Cant Download Ur Stuff Cuz I Dont Have WinRAR .-. I LOVE The Cats And The Cream Dog That U Made.
Test Subject
#37 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 7:50 AM
Is It possible to get the actual fur back? I didnt fully read the part where it says you dont have the un-winged fur anymore on accident.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bexstar
A nostalgic reminder of my favourite books when I was younger; Catwings. Sad books, but they were my favourites.
I looove these!

Me too! Me and my friend Rachel would always rent them at the library at school when we were younger lol. Thanx a lot! They're very cute! But could you make these as a collar accesery instead of long fur? I would like to be able to use longfur as well without wings... plus, if I want a short haired cat to have wings, I can't because its long fur... Thanx a lot thought these are very cute!
I also LOVE your cats that you used! How did you get the one's tail so fluffy?! Its so cute!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 2:30 PM
00pZz... The meshes can explode? I wonder I never read it before.
Now I'll immediately delete the files I actually have to delete.

One more thing: I really like the wings!! Despite you can't create cats with the fur-accesoiry and without wings, but I don't really care because it looks beatiful anyway.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 8:53 PM
Hey how did you make the tiger and the purple cats?they are so adorable and so are the wings!
Forum Resident
#41 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LisaMiddelhauve99
Hey how did you make the tiger and the purple cats?they are so adorable and so are the wings!

Cheat Codes - Bottom Page.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 10:52 AM
so cute!!! I would get this but i ALWAYS make fluffy kittys :'( I guess i'll just have to make only doggys fly for now :')
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 3:27 PM
*can't stop laughing* wow! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 3:07 PM
Page 2 of 2