Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS2 to TS3 - 170 Main Street (Caliente)

by Elias943 Posted 4th Jun 2009 at 7:41 PM - Updated 15th Feb 2020 at 6:39 PM by Elias943

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:46 AM
This is great!! I'd love to see the Burb family since you asked for requests. They were one of my favorite families.
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:55 AM
Wow that is very cool!!!! Nice rebuild! The sisters are included? Can you make the Goth's home and maybe the family to? They are so cool and I want to make an neigboorhood like Pleasantview. This is my first step thank you!! :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 11:42 AM
Thank you very much Guys!
Yesterday i finished the Brokes and uploaded them(Though still they arent checked by a moderator)
Im trying to rebuild the whole plesantview...
Thats all for now...keep checking
*disneyfan Thank you!Yep the sisters are included..

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 12:42 PM
Caliente sisters are very pretty!! LOL
pff,I need TS3.u_u
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:12 PM
Well the Broke household just got rejected....:/
What can i say?
I spend two hours yesterday to make them accurate(i even got the same colors from the sims 2 with photoshop into the game...)
and today they tell me that anyone can make this house in minutes....
Thats all....:/

Check my tumblr:
Field Researcher
#31 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:44 PM Last edited by Angelgoddess79 : 5th Jun 2009 at 2:58 PM.
That's sad!!! Why do they do that?

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:31 PM
I dont know....
The reason was as i said above that the house is small and everybody can make a house this small...
Its my fault that the Brokes had small house?
At least they could approve it for the family!
I sent them a message and now im waiting for an answer...

Check my tumblr:
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:45 PM
thanks, since you said we can request something i would like to request the BV MANSION, but....on the ground floor...if u make it GREAT and a huge thank u, if not its ok!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:58 PM
Although I don't have TS3 yet, I must say, you've done an excellent job with this. It is such a good idea, too! I will definitely be downloading once I can cough up 50 bucks for the game.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Field Researcher
#35 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 7:10 PM
could you remake the goth house(pleasantview)? and/or the capp house(veronaville)? much appreciated. btw great job on house
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:02 AM
That is a stupid reason for rejecting a household! Sure maybe people can make a house that small, but not everyone can make THAT house let alone THAT family in it. Whoever that mod is that rejected it needs to wake up and get the bug out of their butt.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 5:44 AM Last edited by Hraklis943 : 6th Jun 2009 at 4:42 PM.
Thanks for the support guys....though im still waiting for an answer...i may start working on the Plesants...
*EDIT*
I spoke with Delphy and she explained me that the house is way too simple so guys i may give it to you with a RS link if you want to...
In the moment i am making The Pleasants...

Check my tumblr:
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:01 AM
Great (: like a blast from the past thanks.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 2:33 PM
Wow! Thanks!
Test Subject
#40 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:40 PM
Are you going to be doing the Pleasant household too? Playing them in Sims 2 was a pain in the @$$.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 3:00 AM
I want to! Must have the Brokes in TS3 ^_^
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:26 AM
The Caliente House is pretty good. Exept the lot should be a little smaller but, other then that it's almost exact. Also, do you think you could please remake the Goth mansion from Pleasantview? You know 165 Sim Lane and maybe Don Lothario's house? I might download your Caliente home remake.

Also, I've thought about making some Sims 2 to Sims 3 houses to and could you also, please give me some tips on how to get the textures and walls and floors to match up? Thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:45 PM
Thank you
I will try to remake them!
Also about the size thing it was an accident....
I wanted to build in a smaller lot but i accidentaly moved them in this lot..
Anyway i will pm you

Check my tumblr:
Field Researcher
#44 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:11 PM
I would like the link too, please

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 3:11 PM
lol, I love this. I miss pretty much everyone from Sims 2.... *sniffle*
Test Subject
#46 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:15 AM
Awesome ! I have a request: Either "Helluva Hacienda" or "Modern Masterpiece". they don't have any families (as I remember) and are probably the best Maxis-Made houses in the sims 2, alongside 210 Wright Way.

Edit: I would do it myself, but I have already uninstalled sims 2 after I realized how much better sims 3 is.
Test Subject
#47 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 2:30 AM
Calientes house is great, Brokes also. Really great work
Im waiting for Romeos Monty house because in my opinion tjat was one of the best houses in sims 2. Hope you gonna make it
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:11 AM
Is Brandy Pregnant like she's supposed to be ?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#49 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 10:19 PM Last edited by Hraklis943 : 18th Aug 2009 at 5:57 PM.
Sorry Guys for the late answer!
I was too busy with my exams lately!But all went fine!
I will start building ASAP!

Check my tumblr:
Test Subject
#50 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:18 PM
Which Goth Family? The One That Comes With The Game Or The One Where Bella And Mortimer Are Adults?

Please Tell Me
Page 2 of 3