Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated* Dining Table Clutter

by cmomoney Posted 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:40 PM - Updated 9th Feb 2010 at 7:06 AM by cmomoney

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#51 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eriador25
These are beautiful. This is probably a silly question, but where in the catalogue are they? I've downloaded them all but can't find them in my game. Are they in decorative or somewhere else? All my other packages have shown up, just can't find these

take care,
Annette

Decorations/Miscellaneous

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 12:06 PM
Thanks, I've found them now in misc. deco. I had so much stuff I just didn't see them
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 12:40 AM
Wow. This is amazing! I love this very much. The plates are pretty and the silverware, they are lovely.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 2:09 AM Last edited by LauraCastellano : 24th Nov 2011 at 11:43 PM.
This is driving me insane! I've had this stuff in my game forever, and I love it, but I reinstalled my games the other day, and now I cannot get these items to show up in the game! I can't figure out what's gone wrong.

ETA: Aha! I had lost my resource.cfg file. I'm so glad to have these items back in my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 11:25 PM
wow that's so awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 8:38 PM
Thank you SO much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 6:08 AM
Hello, it's me AGAIN.
I just wanted to say these look absolutely STUNNING in game. They look gorgeous...

I think you need to make wine glasses to go with it though! Don't you? OH PLEASE!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 7:10 AM
These are going to look really good in my "Formal" dining room. =] Good for setting the scene of a formal party. I really like these.
Test Subject
#59 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 5:24 AM
I don't know if it's just me. But the other night I recolored the place mats, and decorated my new dining table with this set. And today I started to encounter a freeze when loading my house. I had been using this set for quite a while before this and never had a problem with my game before.
Now the loading bar will reach to just about the end, and then stop. And refuse to continue. I went through all my CC and found the game will continue loading only when these items are removed.
I removed the set, loaded my game, saved the house without the set, and reinstalled the files. The game started up fine.

I am ASSUMING by recoloring and saving my recolor it caused something to mess up.
Just thought I'd bring that to your attention.
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 10:12 PM
Help!
Quote: Originally posted by Maxiru
I don't know if it's just me. But the other night I recolored the place mats, and decorated my new dining table with this set. And today I started to encounter a freeze when loading my house. I had been using this set for quite a while before this and never had a problem with my game before.
Now the loading bar will reach to just about the end, and then stop. And refuse to continue. I went through all my CC and found the game will continue loading only when these items are removed.
I removed the set, loaded my game, saved the house without the set, and reinstalled the files. The game started up fine.

I am ASSUMING by recoloring and saving my recolor it caused something to mess up.
Just thought I'd bring that to your attention.

I have similar problem, too. Yesterday I download it and they all show up fine on the catalog, yet after finishing creating an amazing home (and not saving it at all during building it) I clicked on the plate in the catalog, moved it to the dining table, yet the small blue circle on google chrome that means LOADING appeared. Then when I clicked on the screen, it said that Sims 3 wasn't responding. So I just shut my laptop off, thinking it just needed to be turned off since I was playing around 1 AM to finish my new Sims 3 story. Then, just earlier, I decided to rebuild the house and not saving it again, then I added the plate and the same thing happened again... Is it just me or is someone else having this issue, too? I have the base game, Late Night, Generations, Pets, and Ambitions (which I just [Ambitions] bought yesterday).
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 8:26 AM
Is this a plate replacement or is it a deco?
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#62 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 12:57 PM
It is deco.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#63 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 4:09 PM
this is too perfect but i was wondering if u can make it where the plate are gone leaving a space so they can put there plates down on it and it from it i am asking bc it goin to look nice during there thankgiving and xmas dinner
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#64 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 4:38 PM
The plate is separate already. Just don't use it.

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 3:40 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 9:32 PM
Awesome! This really works for what I need. Great little details
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 12:25 AM
Can not wait to install and play in my game, thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#68 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 12:25 AM
Can not wait to install and play in my game, thanks
THANKS POST
#69 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 3:52 PM
Love
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 11:36 PM
cmomoney, everything you do I have to have on my sims! Your really creative and I thank you for everything you make! :D Your cigarette mod I used on my sims for awhile until we had to wipe our computer! Keep on making awesome things!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 7:46 PM
Could you do a matching plate replacement mod as well? I love the green plates and would love them to be a replacement plate as well as a static item so i can have either/or. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 20th May 2014 at 1:26 AM
so cool thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 7:24 PM
Thank you ! :)
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 4:22 PM
I seem to be having the same issues as the people above with the game freezing/no longer loading.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 10:54 AM
can you make an update so that sims can put their plates on top of the plates that have been set down on the table because that would be great - Amazing creation anyway
Page 3 of 4