Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Globalization (Unlocked Debug World Adventures Objects) (UPADTE)

by Sims MX Posted 6th Dec 2009 at 4:45 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2013 at 3:53 AM by Sims MX : Style.

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fluttereyes
I think what jordoosims meant was, why do we need a mod when we just need to enter buydebug on in the cheat box for all this to become available to us. I think a lot of people are just being really careful about the amount of .packages in the mods folder and there's no sense having unnecessary ones. I'm not coming down on you, it's just that this is possible without having a mod. I use buydebug on all the time.

I use buydebug on all the time too, but prefer to have the items arranged in a proper way. Also buydebug won't unlock the following:

Quote: Originally posted by Sims MX
You can't get the Reward items, this mod adds them to the Debug category.
Edit: The Shower In A Can and Sultan's Tabernacle (not sure if other tents too) aren't in the Debug category, this will unlock them.
Eminence Grise
#27 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by palabravampiress
This is great! My sims bought some things in China, but the items didn't show up in their inventories (individual or family) upon their return. With this, I'll be able to give them their martial arts equipment.

Objects too large for a sim's backpack go in family inventory

Quote: Originally posted by hagfish07
becareful with the eye of horus. there's a left and right eye. They teleport you to each other, the right teleports to the left--any left eye anywhere in the neighborhood--same with the right, but some things can go wrong, i had a sim teleport into a rock.

These objects aren't the same as the object available for sale from the Egyptian special items vendor. That thing stays in your inventory and is just a collection helper for relics and digsites.
Theorist
#28 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 12:46 PM
awesome
Instructor
#29 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 9:01 PM
Thanks Sims MX!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 1:58 AM
Thanks, now I don't have to send my Sim to Egypt to buy 40 cameras for the whole neighborhood.
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 6:14 AM
Thank you very very much
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 1:00 AM
UPDATE 12/15/2009
  • Added Incense Holders to the Miscellaneous Décor sub-category.
  • Deleted useless resources, file size was reduced.
  • No longer recategorizes Bonsai Table or Cube Pedestal, donwload this mod to recategorize them.

Redownload and remove old-files.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 6:49 PM
This is awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
#34 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:23 PM
Please note that this mod does not create new objects, and it overrides existing objects.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:33 PM
Thank You! Geez China is too far to fly every time my simmie want to learn martial arts. Now i can enjoy my time on vacation instead of stressing to learn martial arts lol!

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#36 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 10:05 PM
Thank you, being able to buy that stuff without leaving home is what i've been wanting. I do have a question though... This download does not contain recipes and skill-learning books you can buy at france/egypt/china?? Or at least i didn't see them.
Theorist
#37 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 7:42 PM Last edited by tizerist : 15th Feb 2010 at 8:01 PM.
Very nice, cheers

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 3:28 PM
Downloaded this mod and placed it in the WA/Mods file. The items show up in my catalog, but when I attempt to place one on my Sims lot, the game immediately crashes - POOF. Am I doing something wrong? I have all the updates.
Thanks!

Darlene
Instructor
Original Poster
#39 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darlene5383
Downloaded this mod and placed it in the WA/Mods file. The items show up in my catalog, but when I attempt to place one on my Sims lot, the game immediately crashes - POOF. Am I doing something wrong? I have all the updates.
Thanks!

Mine hasn't crashed with my mod. Perhaps it is conflicting with other mod, do you have another recategorizer? Which item(s) make your game crash?
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 12:23 PM
No, I don't have any other kind of catagorizor. Sometimes when I click on a WA item it appears (in my game) as a tiny black ball, but most of the time the game just crashes. I'm dissappointed because I was looking forward to using this hack to buy martial arts equipment and cameras! Now I have to go all the way to China!!! LOL

Darlene
Test Subject
#41 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 8:22 AM
Say, will this work if I don't have WA installed? I went straight ahead to HELS, you see.
Instructor
Original Poster
#42 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shizen
Say, will this work if I don't have WA installed? I went straight ahead to HELS, you see.

Yes, it will.
Test Subject
#43 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 4:12 PM
Thanks tons, I've been wanting this :D
Forum Resident
#44 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 7:20 AM
OMG, thnak you so much!!! I'm so happy you did this!!! I, for the life of me, could NOT find the expensive camera! All the countries and I only found the cheap disposable camera in France. And I just about had it with planning trips and missing work just for a stupid camera!

You have helped me tremendously, I just can't thank you enough!!!!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 5:27 AM
Is this compatible with Ambitions?
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 8:25 PM Last edited by Sims MX : 27th Jun 2010 at 3:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Porcelyn
Is this compatible with Ambitions?

It should be, haven't tested yet as I don't have Ambitions yet. I'll get it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and update the mod if it needs to be changed, although I don't think it should need an update.

The Ambitions update is ready . Now this should be compatible with Ambitions, make sure to have the latest patch (1.12/2.7/3.3/4.0).
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 6:44 AM
Thank you :D
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 10:03 AM
wow thanks so much!!! i've really wanted to be able to buy a camera! why didn't i find you sooner!!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 12:21 AM
Could you please tell me where to download this .I noticed before Ambitions we were to download in C\ programs files\electronic arts\The Sims3 World Adventures\mods\packages. I have my game set up with my mods packages going into my docs\Sims3 game folder.Should I create another mods folder in my C\program files\electronic arts\The Sims3 World Adventures\.? Thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#50 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 11:32 PM
No, place it there. I forgot the latest patch changes the location where things should be installed. Don't create new folders.
Page 2 of 4