Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Globalization (Unlocked Debug World Adventures Objects) (UPADTE)

by Sims MX Posted 6th Dec 2009 at 4:45 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2013 at 3:53 AM by Sims MX : Style.

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 7:03 PM
Thanks, the camera will come in handy as the crappy cell phone camera is way too small to take pics for my stylists portfolio and now I don't have to take a trip to Egypt just to buy it.
#52 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 1:54 PM
this helps a lot. i have gotten a bug in the game that prevents sims from returning home from other countries. to make matters worse, electronic arts refuse to fix it.
Test Subject
#53 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 5:49 PM
I like this mod. As for the cc, did you put the package files in my documents/electronic arts/sims 3/mods/packages? instructions can be found on google

Put things off for a day, next thing you know it's a hundred years later!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#54 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 11:49 AM
Thanks so much! I direct downloaded World Adventures from the EA store, and couldn't figure out how to get these items lol
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 11:14 PM
Has this been updated for Late Night and the latest patch??

I hope so...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 3:18 PM
There is one thing I would ask you to expand upon with this... In some of the cities there is the picnic basket... but in the public areas there is NPC use-able picnic sites. It would be nice to be able to access those and be able to use them to design public places.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#57 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 4:04 PM
Darkcloudwalker, the picnic spots are up for testing here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...100&postcount=3
Scholar
#58 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 8:02 PM
Has this been updated for LN?

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#59 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 8:35 PM
Hi! Is someone knows if it works with Generation ? Thanks!
Test Subject
#60 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 12:07 AM
In reply to tipoual and anyone else, as far as I know it still works with Generations, I have yet to find a problem with it after installing and updating for Generations. I have heard that a lot of Mods are causing a lot of problems with Generations, so just be careful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 10:12 AM
Great for getting items before the trip so you can just go and do a quest without having to go to a shop. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 11:45 PM
It does not seem to work with Town Life. Thanks for any help
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 10:00 PM
Does this work fine with Pets without needing an update?
Instructor
Original Poster
#64 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 5:26 AM
I'm working on an update xecari.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 4:28 AM
Just checking to see if there is any news on when that update my make a appearence? I miss this mod.
Test Subject
#66 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 3:08 PM
Any news on this mod? I can't seem to find any replacement for it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 6:09 PM Last edited by azulblueaoi : 21st Feb 2012 at 8:12 PM. Reason: found another way.
Oh I really I hope that you can update this :/ Does anyone know of another mod or something that makes the cameras available in buy mode?

--EDIT--
Well after looking around I came across this page that says you can buy objects if you enter this code in the bar (CTRL+SHIFT+C)
Quote:
Code: buyDebug

Quote:
Will unlock a new Buy Mode slot that will let you purchase many debug objects for tombs or enigmas. Items that developers uses like tomb objects, collectibles spawners and decorative or special objects can be used on your home/community lots.
( http://www.simprograms.com/the-sims...-sims-3-cheats/ )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 4:45 AM
I'm sad...thought the Adventure Board would be available too :-(
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 3:09 PM
Thank you so much! World Adventures has been giving me problems that i have no idea how to fix. This really helps. [:
Test Subject
#70 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 11:47 PM
I wish I could get this The link for the updated site is not working. Anyone know where I can get this?
Test Subject
#71 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 9:15 PM
Are there no updates to this mod? I really want this mod since buydebug cheat crashes my game (it's a bit low tech).
Field Researcher
#72 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 8:49 PM
kikaisa, if the buydebug cheat is crashing your game then it is because of some bad cc that you have installed. I ran into buydebug not allowing my game to save (it would just spin forever and never finish saving even if all that I did was enable and disable buydebug). This was caused from a bad cc file that I had installed. I had that cc in my game for a year before I came across this problem. Once I removed that file, everything behaved normally again.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#73 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 11:23 AM
thank you!!! really useful!!
Forum Resident
#74 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 11:56 PM
I looked for working alternatives to this mod compatible with patch 1.67 and found this, hope it helps:

1) This mod enables WA objects to show up in your homeworld grocery store:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/429284...-1-63-1-67.html

2) This mod unlocks all WA books (including recipes)/fishes/fruits at the homeworld grocery store too:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/427297/
Test Subject
#75 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissPat
I looked for working alternatives to this mod compatible with patch 1.67 and found this, hope it helps:

1) This mod enables WA objects to show up in your homeworld grocery store:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/429284...-1-63-1-67.html

2) This mod unlocks all WA books (including recipes)/fishes/fruits at the homeworld grocery store too:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/427297/

thank you very much for the updated links!
Page 3 of 4