Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 10:36 PM
Default About windows
Hello everybody .

That is my problem :

I cloned a window and I modified it. But in game the window doesn't go through the wall, it looks like the wall ignore the window.

Please, anyone can tell me how I can fix it ?

Jim.
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 10:39 PM
Hi Jim - did you change the wall mask? If you are not sure what I mean look at the custom windows tutorial by ignorantbliss. If mask is changed and no luck, post in the repair area and I will look at it.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 10:43 PM
Sounds like you have not changed the wall mask to match your new window. Ignorant Bliss has written a very good tutorial on making windows. The wall mask part starts at step 12.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:44 PM
In the GMDC, I modified the frame, the glass and the wallshadow sizes, but nothing called wall mask :s. I'll take a look in yours tutorials, thanks.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:46 PM
Hi Jim, you might the post below handy too - very easy way to make wallmasks

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=153754

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:22 AM
In fact I didn't check the option to have the wallmasks when I cloned the window, that's why I didn't see them ^^'.
Thank you, this tutorial will help me !