Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 2:30 AM Last edited by blacknailpolish : 20th Apr 2009 at 3:34 AM.
help guy trouble
Hi I need some guy help. I really like this guy alot. :lovestruc On the first day of school i saw him and i was dead for him. Then one day in keyboarding i was on the back row and he was on the third i could see him. another girl was next to him. i was talking to my best friend quietly and my teach caught me. i looked at the girl was sitting and she moved me at that same spot. Anyway like him every time i see him and i cant help but smile. He gives me no signs back but when i look away i can see him looking at me kind of and he is very playful with me . Please help me i think i am in love :lovestruc Questions does he likes me , i don't to ask him becuaze he might not. plz an ty

I LOVE PARMAORE AND TWILIGHT
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 5:50 PM
It's so cute!! I think you should sit next to him and talk

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 8:42 PM Last edited by blacknailpolish : 20th Apr 2009 at 8:55 PM.
Thanks it is emo love.Trust me we do . not a whole lot. he looks a tiny bit shy when i am around him but not a lot. any advice i am really shy and i have been though turn downs before and trust me you do not want to know how 2 feel. that is why i am emo.

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 9:00 PM
You could talk to him by msn...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 9:19 PM
well today he got a girlfriend i was about to cry in class but i told myself dont some girl(not gf) anyway said his last name out loud and told everyone he is going out with ______

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 9:52 PM
I'm so sorry

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd May 2009 at 6:48 PM
Default Lying
figures out the girl was lying so anyway i laughing with my friends at lunch and i peeked at him (table in front of me) and he was looking at me so i peeked again a little later when we were quiet and he was still looking :lovestruc what should i do i think he likes me idk i hope i look a t astronomy and it was something about your crush will wink at you and you shouuld wink back OMG i am so in love i think i might faint if he looks at me agian he is so sweet smart and hot :lovestruc maybe he will ask me out any advice

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#8 Old 3rd May 2009 at 8:10 PM
I'm very glad for you!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd May 2009 at 9:06 PM
TY very much

Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#10 Old 3rd May 2009 at 9:44 PM
Snap out of it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th May 2009 at 12:20 AM
why dont you snap out of stupidness ohh

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#12 Old 4th May 2009 at 12:30 AM
You're not in love. You have a crush. You don't even really know him well enough to straight up ask him if he's attracted to you, thus, you cannot love him. You're at the fluttery peeking stage - that's not in love. Yes, it's exciting, and fun, but it's not love - enjoy it, but don't get so caught up in making it more than it is.

If you really think there's a connection there, talk to him - not as a potential romantic interest, but just as a person. Strike up a friendship, not a relationship. If there's a spark, a relationship will grow up out of it. If not, then you'll have a new friend - or at least know whether or not the whole thing was worth all the fluttering.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 4th May 2009 at 11:06 AM
Gotta agree with Pescado..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th May 2009 at 11:53 AM
(thats what i do i do not talk to him like that im very shy)and besides i was just jk about the love thing way to young and we do talk we talk like were really good friends so um yeah

Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd May 2009 at 5:52 AM
OMG he freckin asked me out today and i felt this weird feelign and this connection OMG.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#16 Old 23rd May 2009 at 4:28 PM
LL

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th May 2009 at 4:05 AM
i know lol