Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 7:26 PM
D63121: Hah! It's nice to see some non-Christmas pictures. I love the fact that they're all in PJ's.
brilliantcat: I love the reindeer horns! So freaking awesome.

The Armstrongs celebrated Christmas a day early, because I'm going to see family tonight.

[Please excuse the ever-so-cheesy family portrait. ;D]

They're pretty low on cash, but I was able to spare a little drumset for Trace. He's freaking obsessed now. XD
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#77 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 7:33 PM
Blast the Stereo- I LOVE the cheese family picture! Trace is super freaking cute in all the pictures. He's so excited!!! In the first one he looks like he's about to nom some cookies.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

#78 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RabbitRoadkill
Blast the Stereo- I LOVE the cheese family picture! Trace is super freaking cute in all the pictures. He's so excited!!! In the first one he looks like he's about to nom some cookies.

Aw, thanks. And yeah, I love Trace. I don't want him to grow up. D:
Scholar
#79 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 8:06 PM
Marie-Elisabeth and Cesar, celebrating christmas in their 2 different eras/incarnations (well as close to Baroque as I could get...cmon Cesar's such a ponce you know he'd wear this)

Kiss

Aaaaaand modern times

Merry Christmas Indeed!!

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 11:26 PM
Default The Travis Family

I've never used these reindeer to decorate so I've never seen this interaction before... so cute.

The twins and their little sister waiting for Santa.

Kiryl playing even though the tree was just on fire... and his mother was STILL on fire!

So while the Travis family was celebrating their father died, Santa left them coal (which I didn't know could happen), the tree set on fire, and their mother got set on fire (she lived though). Fun fun.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#81 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thestrialqueen
I've never used these reindeer to decorate so I've never seen this interaction before... so cute.

Watch it though- as with all Maxis items it can backfire and your sim can get electrocuted! Lovely pictures!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 1:19 AM
Thanks for the heads up, simsample. That's all this family needs some electrocution to go with the fire.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
Scholar
Original Poster
#83 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 3:01 AM
Great pictures eveyone.
Test Subject
#84 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 11:58 PM
I recently bought the holiday pack, but this is with a few simple pieces I bought from the sims 2 store in the meanwhile
Scholar
Original Poster
#85 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:19 AM
Me and my best friend forever Jennifer Williams recently celebrated Christmas togeather.I played her and she invited me over to her apartment.It was just the two of us getting togeather.Were not romantically involved right now but Jennifer is next wife after Pam.I've already given her turn ons for him but haven't activated them yet.

I didn't put up a lot of decorations in her apartment mainly a tree.We exchanged gifts but I lost the picture of me giving her one.This girl looks like someone I know in real life and she is named after her.The hair she's wearing is dead on with the girl I really know.

Now Jennifer calls my apartment and want to talk when I'm playing me and Pamela.She calls about 3 times a day.

Santa Arrives

Me and Santa
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/...uggingsanta.jpg

Dancing togeather
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/...withmejenny.jpg

Eating Christmas Cookies togeather.She cooked me and her some.She has a level 10 cooking skill.
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/...tmascookies.jpg
retired moderator
#86 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 4:27 AM
Christmas At The Luckabee's
Featuring Duncan, Toby and Santa...

Formerly known as boolPropped
Scholar
Original Poster
#87 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 5:15 AM
I had my Bennett family celebrate Valentine's Day.The link below has all the pictures.
http://www.snootysims.com/forums/vi...php?f=4&t=27716
Instructor
#88 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 9:04 PM
It would be really cool to see some Sim homes decorated for Halloween! When I get home from work late tonight I am gonna try my hand at it....anyone wanna join?
#89 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 10:57 PM
I could never find this expansion pack 0.o lol great pictures everyone :D
Theorist
#90 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wndy26
It would be really cool to see some Sim homes decorated for Halloween! When I get home from work late tonight I am gonna try my hand at it....anyone wanna join?

I think I might try a Halloween party next week, when I've got some more time and it's closer to Halloween! Will have to go on a downloading spree!

All these holiday pictures are great, I feel so Christmassy now! I'm definitely going to have to buy the Festive Stuff/Holiday stuff pack off amazon soon!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Scholar
Original Poster
#91 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 3:53 AM Last edited by sharkloverplayer : 12th Dec 2009 at 4:52 AM.
Anyone done any holiday pictures with the sims 2 yet for Christmas 2009?I may make some updated pictures of me and my wife in the sims 2 celebrating Christmas togeather.I would love to see some of yalls holiday sims 2 pictures this Christmas season.
Instructor
#92 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 2:04 AM
Oh, I got one. Since I don't have the holiday pack, I used CC to make the Claus family. I may post some pictures of Pleasantview's holiday decorations later.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#93 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 4:22 PM
Scholar
Original Poster
#94 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 2:59 AM
Great pictures simgirl.Here are mine I just did them today.
http://snootysims.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32520
Instructor
#95 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 11:32 PM
Here's some of the Oldies.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#96 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 5:11 AM

Santa Claus and the Mrs. enjoy the fire!
Scholar
Original Poster
#97 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 6:21 AM
Kayleigh I love that picture.
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 2:52 PM
Astrognash & Simgirl, cute pics.
Sharkloverplayer, I love all the red, very festive.
Kayleigh, it's such a pretty picture, I like the atmosphere.

Scholar
Original Poster
#99 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 6:42 AM
Thank you Vacuum and I love your pictures as well
Scholar
#100 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 8:38 AM
I celebrated Christmas early in my game My 5 main families all went over to the mayor's house to celebrate.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...22-06-40-31.png

More pics of the xmas at my LJ
Page 4 of 6