Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#76 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 9:49 PM
Yes, because cats can't spell. Or at least that's why I think it's like that. It's supposed to be stupid. :D
Advertisement
Alchemist
#77 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 10:27 PM
Yes cat macros are often used to poke fun at forum trolls and leet speak abusers and the like - the misspelled stuff is supposed to be sarcastic.

But people just enjoy them for fun as well. :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Top Secret Researcher
#78 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 3:31 AM
Man, this thread is ownage!
Well, here are some of my own, but they're not as funny...

Field Researcher
#79 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 7:10 AM
This thread r lolz and roxors! I can has moar plz? kthnx

rotflmao!!!1111!11one qoolz
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by underoath222
learn to spell, I don't find this funny, it seems amateurish, but maybe I don't get it. o well

The irony!
Sentences tend to start with capital letters sweetheart, and I believe you meant to say 'Oh well'.
Talk about a sense of humour bypass.
:stick:
#81 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 10:39 PM

it's.. mediocre for my first attempt lol
Top Secret Researcher
#82 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 3:44 AM
Oh my...that's scary, claireishness.
Top Secret Researcher
#83 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 3:48 AM
Oh these are all so ver very funny, and that's fantastic timing claireishness, to get the skeleton without the flesh? Good job, I ish impressed.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Field Researcher
#84 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kadien
The irony!
Sentences tend to start with capital letters sweetheart, and I believe you meant to say 'Oh well'.
Talk about a sense of humour bypass.
:stick:

the lolcat saying "happycat has run out of happy" seems appropriate.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by underoath222
learn to spell, I don't find this funny, it seems amateurish, but maybe I don't get it. o well

Are you serious?!?! Lmao. The horrible grammar and misspelling is what makes lolcats and lol"stuff" so funny.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 7:18 AM
Not everyone, but judging from the expressions some of you have used here, I can't believe that many of you post where I think you all post. :argh: Having said that, this thread is made of awsome and win. Moar plox. :D
Top Secret Researcher
#87 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 1:12 PM
Okay, so that everyone finally shuts up, here's the summary of the whole thread: Dis is lolsims & more. Go krazy. Sfeak Engrish unfroferly. Get it?

Okay, here's more:

Test Subject
#88 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 4:22 PM
trashcat :D

Applejack <3
Theorist
#89 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 5:40 PM
kadien - Lol, good thing I have all the expansions already!

Test Subject
#90 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 5:47 PM
I wasn't meaning to be rude, I just never heard of lolcats. sorry I'm just ignorant.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 6:04 PM
I was just wondering... why are lolcats suddenly such a big thing the sims community? :confused: Did something happen or is it just for fun?

I'm just curious.
Test Subject
#92 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 7:09 PM
Well over at PMBD it was an inside joke used to teach "n00bs" to search the forums before posting something, so I guess it has now come over here.
#93 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 6:03 PM
Haha, thank you for the comments FurryPanda and 1306! I agree, it is kinda scary and I was upset because she was the wife of my.. not favourite sim just most frequently played sim ^.^ and sadly, she died.. this was taken moments before.. but at least we can see the funny side

and I love your avatar, hyperkitty! :smash:
Forum Resident
#94 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 9:42 PM

The Sims 2 + Team Fortress 2 models + LOL-cats =
Scholar
#95 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 9:45 PM
I love that!
Theorist
#96 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 9:50 PM
That's hilarious The_French_Sim!
Test Subject
#97 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 10:40 PM
Re: The_French_Sim

It's really that crazed, bloodthirsty expression on the cat's face that makes the picture, methinks. XD
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#98 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 11:35 PM
Psh, lolcats aren't just a PMBD thing. lolcats are pretty common all over as an internet meme. PMBD just uses them to ridicule/haze new people so they're kinda known for it in the Sims 2 community, but they certainly exist outside of it.

Frenchie, that is -great-.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
#99 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 6:11 PM

Forum Resident
#100 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 6:25 PM
i don't think she was saying that it was PMDB thing, i think she was saying what they used it for over there...

i love this thread! cute pics claireishness

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Page 4 of 9