Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#526 Old 10th May 2010 at 2:41 AM
There was a broken spell that cleansed the giant weasel from his tiny hamster-like zit, so he told his pet llama to kiss lesbian hippos. Of course, the llama loved kissing hippos but hated their bad jiggly bosoms so he cut their tails into Mohawks and sprayed tomato pie all over their mothers.

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look at the hell that you caused with dropping piles of hamsters onto sandwiches! I wanted to sleep on that! Now get me my old bunny pillow and my magic toenails."

Then the llama gave the grindy low his hands, speckled with shitted pie crumbs. His bossoms to a magically disabled the unicorn from Neptune something bad happened to unicorn that likes baked beans he eated a cookie! Then, the llama went into the tiny room and jumped out the window. He couldn't climb the back of the Limousine filled cruise ship so that grandma saved her then fled towards fruity fields of iguanas cars.

"Help I need cheese STAT!" exclaimed Mongoose-man as lightning expelled from his freakishly sexy yet grotesque lower-lip. Suddenly a loud zoopowie rang so fast his pants fell off.

Meanwhile, grandma screamed out, "What the hell!" Then a dragon skipped merrily along singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" at her crooked uncle Herman, and then BAM! he died. Everyone composed a symphony of epic epicness that honored Billy Von Jager's huge gigantic ears and hairy nipples. "Super!!" exclaimed *puffs on pepper flavored rocks of steel* Billy. After several hours of constipation crust...Billy V ate lunch.

Later the llama flew back to LlamaCity to suck Micky's big, juicy, thick, delectable, hard, dripping, quivering, throbbing icypole, however he was having cramps after lunch. Suddenly dolloping cream tuna on dog, Betty, was mad with something that had to do with a female cat, huge Jelly Balls was what she really wanted, so she gave Herman her round, big bottle of savory sauce that stinks so much he threw her ovaries into overdrive, even though she felt very snoopy and constipated, she continued to give Herman hamsters that smelled "llama-like". Later, she bought sparkly potatoes that made the hairs on her hand kink. Then purple hair sprouted from her head that had tangled so that she had tripped and sprained Betty's iguana's leg.

Afterwards, the weird purple alien prepared five pies with ducks that sparkled when prodded with forks. But there was a problem: The pies turned blue, causing the alien to cut open the massive pores which allowed maggots to gnaw on my bones that broke. This caused too much vomit from the nostrils by destroying his pineapples. Finally, choking fabulously on bones, which made firecrackers simultaneously explode, the old hag that pissed rainbows.

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#527 Old 10th May 2010 at 5:12 AM
There was a broken spell that cleansed the giant weasel from his tiny hamster-like zit, so he told his pet llama to kiss lesbian hippos. Of course, the llama loved kissing hippos but hated their bad jiggly bosoms so he cut their tails into Mohawks and sprayed tomato pie all over their mothers.

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look at the hell that you caused with dropping piles of hamsters onto sandwiches! I wanted to sleep on that! Now get me my old bunny pillow and my magic toenails."

Then the llama gave the grindy low his hands, speckled with shitted pie crumbs. His bossoms to a magically disabled the unicorn from Neptune something bad happened to unicorn that likes baked beans he eated a cookie! Then, the llama went into the tiny room and jumped out the window. He couldn't climb the back of the Limousine filled cruise ship so that grandma saved her then fled towards fruity fields of iguanas cars.

"Help I need cheese STAT!" exclaimed Mongoose-man as lightning expelled from his freakishly sexy yet grotesque lower-lip. Suddenly a loud zoopowie rang so fast his pants fell off.

Meanwhile, grandma screamed out, "What the hell!" Then a dragon skipped merrily along singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" at her crooked uncle Herman, and then BAM! he died. Everyone composed a symphony of epic epicness that honored Billy Von Jager's huge gigantic ears and hairy nipples. "Super!!" exclaimed *puffs on pepper flavored rocks of steel* Billy. After several hours of constipation crust...Billy V ate lunch.

Later the llama flew back to LlamaCity to suck Micky's big, juicy, thick, delectable, hard, dripping, quivering, throbbing icypole, however he was having cramps after lunch. Suddenly dolloping cream tuna on dog, Betty, was mad with something that had to do with a female cat, huge Jelly Balls was what she really wanted, so she gave Herman her round, big bottle of savory sauce that stinks so much he threw her ovaries into overdrive, even though she felt very snoopy and constipated, she continued to give Herman hamsters that smelled "llama-like". Later, she bought sparkly potatoes that made the hairs on her hand kink. Then purple hair sprouted from her head that had tangled so that she had tripped and sprained Betty's iguana's leg.

Afterwards, the weird purple alien prepared five pies with ducks that sparkled when prodded with forks. But there was a problem: The pies turned blue, causing the alien to cut open the massive pores which allowed maggots to gnaw on my bones that broke. This caused too much vomit from the nostrils by destroying his pineapples. Finally, choking fabulously on bones, which made firecrackers simultaneously explode, the old hag that pissed rainbows.

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Scholar
#528 Old 10th May 2010 at 12:18 PM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Scholar
#529 Old 11th May 2010 at 12:06 AM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#530 Old 11th May 2010 at 12:11 AM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Field Researcher
#531 Old 11th May 2010 at 3:15 AM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Field Researcher
#532 Old 18th May 2010 at 8:46 PM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started...

"If the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."

"Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know."
Scholar
#533 Old 18th May 2010 at 8:48 PM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started to

Forum Resident
#534 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 1:13 AM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started to hyperventilate

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Top Secret Researcher
#535 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 10:48 AM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started to hyperventilate because

Scholar
#536 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 12:25 PM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started to hyperventilate because elephants

Field Researcher
#537 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:16 PM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started to hyperventilate because elephants chewed

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Scholar
#538 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:26 PM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started to hyperventilate because elephants chewed orange

Alchemist
#539 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 12:38 AM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started to hyperventilate because elephants chewed orange shoes
Scholar
#540 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 2:38 AM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started to hyperventilate because elephants chewed orange shoes with

Forum Resident
#541 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 2:52 AM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started to hyperventilate because elephants chewed orange shoes with China
Scholar
#542 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 4:24 AM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started to hyperventilate because elephants chewed orange shoes with China laces

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Field Researcher
#543 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 12:01 AM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started to hyperventilate because elephants chewed orange shoes with China laces and

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Alchemist
#544 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 1:24 AM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started to hyperventilate because elephants chewed orange shoes with China laces and sparkles
Field Researcher
#545 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 6:11 PM

Later, Betty stumbled upon an orange body of a dolphin. "Oh! The horror!" she screamed! "My mother is pregnant from your Mother! This wasn't how she died! You Bastards! Just jump off blasted lands!" Llamas then felt up Betty's boobies that made her squeal like a mouse and pig having their tonsils ripped out. "You will PAY!", she barked. That night when the creeper danced the modern tango with Michael Flatley, Betty got jealous and shit bunnies invaded. Betty then started to hyperventilate because elephants chewed orange shoes with China laces and sparkles that

"If the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."

"Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know."

Page 22 of 22