Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 7:06 PM
Default Mods for NPCs to man certain objects....
With the release of the Japanese grill as new premium content, I'm a little upset that it doesn't spawn NPCs to work it at a community lot. I've done some searching, and it seems like I'm not the only one who feel this way.

I'm definitely not a programmer, so I may be wrong, but I feel like it would be realitively easy for someone who knows what they're doing to create a mod for that. Also, the DJ booth and massage table.

Like I said, I've looked on some threads where there was complaining about this, but to my knowledge, there hasn't been a formal request put out. Is it even possible? Thanks :-)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 5:32 PM
That would be amazing.. I hope someone manages to make a mod that does it.. I find very annoying that some items don't come with a NPC, it looks like the producers are just lazy.. cmon..even back in Sims 2 we had NPCs attached to Dj booths, massage tables..