Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 7:42 AM
Default Adding Interaction to a Sim
Hi There,

I am just wanting to find out how to add an interaction to a Sim. I currently have woohoo attached to a teen but they can only initiate it when you click on the bed > woohoo. it does not work when you click on the teen sim themselves.

Any ideas?
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 7:55 AM
How have you currently "attached it to a teen"? It's hard to tell what could have gone wrong without anything to go by. Can you post your code or the package?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 12:41 PM
Sorry, it was not really worded well.. I meant that I have added Teens to bed_woohoo interaction. So they can woohoo with Sims of Teen/YA/Adult/Elder, and am able to select a bed and start the interaction but when i click on the Sim it doesn't show up in the pie menu.. But basically, I want the interaction to apper in the pie menu when I click on the Teen Sim like it does with YA/Adults.... I will post the code for it, if this will help??
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weebl_101
Sorry, it was not really worded well.. I meant that I have added Teens to bed_woohoo interaction. So they can woohoo with Sims of Teen/YA/Adult/Elder, and am able to select a bed and start the interaction but when i click on the Sim it doesn't show up in the pie menu.. But basically, I want the interaction to apper in the pie menu when I click on the Teen Sim like it does with YA/Adults.... I will post the code for it, if this will help??

Simple example of _XML 0xE882D22F

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<I c="CommandSuperInteraction" i="interaction" m="interactions.base.immediate_interaction" 
   n="MTS_Scumbumbo_Pregnancy_Scan" s="17608706005782878675">

<V t="disabled" n="_saveable"/>
  <T n="attention_cost">0.5</T>
  <T n="category">16312547127249792256</T>  <!--MTS_Scumbumbo_PregnancyMenu-->
  <T n="command">pregnancymod.scan</T>
  <T n="display_name">0x08EF6A62</T>  <!--"Scan"-->
  <U n="display_name_text_tokens">
    <L n="tokens">
      <V t="participant_type">
        <U n="participant_type">
          <E n="participant">Actor</E>
        </U>
      </V>
      <V t="participant_type">
        <U n="participant_type">
          <E n="participant">Object</E>
        </U>
      </V>
    </L>
  </U>
  <U n="progress_bar_enabled">
    <T n="bar_enabled">True</T>
  </U>
  <E n="scoring_priority">NORMAL</E>
  <E n="target_type">OBJECT</E>

<T n="time_overhead">30</T>
</I>

Plus to this code you must have correct DATA 0x545AC67A in your package. Example of the DATA object has in attached file.

It will show Pie on all sims.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  package.zip (4.0 KB, 19 downloads) - View custom content