Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 11:19 PM
Default Floor tester needed
So a few weeks ago the game glitched out a bit for me so i was able to save a wallpaper as a floor. And since that wallpaper looked pretty good as a floor i started using it in a few of my builds but now i'm wondering whether it will work if i upload my builds on the website.

So could someone download the attached lot and tell me what it looks like in their game please? It's supposed to look like in the attached picture.

Thx.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  test.rar (345.2 KB, 9 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lol wut
So a few weeks ago the game glitched out a bit for me so i was able to save a wallpaper as a floor. And since that wallpaper looked pretty good as a floor i started using it in a few of my builds but now i'm wondering whether it will work if i upload my builds on the website.

So could someone download the attached lot and tell me what it looks like in their game please? It's supposed to look like in the attached picture.

Thx.

Your floor looks amazing in my game:

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by exlibrisas
Your floor looks amazing in my game:

ok thank you, I'm quite relieved. I've been using it on a few of my builds and it suddenly struck me that it might not work in other peoples game. But thankfully it does.
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 7:08 AM
Yep, works in mine too - now @exlibrisas has spared me the bother with a screenshot

Looks great - more accidents like this please!