Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 7:47 PM
Default Add more traits Mod: How to show only personality traits in add/remove menu?
Hi everyone,

I was playing with this great mod to add more traits and the command center and I can confirm that this mod is working fine with Command Center. no conflicts between then, after a sim grow up all traits slots are filled, and no more Personality tratis can be added after reach the max according to selected version ( i tested with version six)

The only thing I would like to improve is: when shift click a sim to add/remove Trait, in menu shows all traits: personality traits, gameplay trait, aspirations traits, etc. and basically you can add any from here. (when all personality are filled does not show anymore and this feature is ok)

I would like to modify this so that only shows Personality traits in the menu, is there anyway to do this?

thanks in advance