Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lavishly Curved Dual Staircases

by SimArchitect Posted 24th Jun 2008 at 9:32 PM - Updated 23rd Dec 2009 at 6:53 PM by SimArchitect

138 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 30th May 2009 at 7:27 AM
Very Beautiful it is Very Wonderful For My Mansion
Test Subject
#77 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 2:15 AM
Very cute. Thanks
Test Subject
#78 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimArchitect
Its my chandelier, and its in the moderation queue and will be availible soon.

I really love that chandalier, when will it be available?
thanks
Test Subject
#79 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:25 AM
Ooh PRETTY!
Test Subject
#80 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 1:23 PM
where can i the reflecting floor download ?
Test Subject
#81 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 4:41 PM
Wow, these stairs are Awesome! thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:26 AM
These are wonderful and beautiful. I''ve been trying to fake staircases like this since the base game. Thank you for your wonderful work!

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Test Subject
#83 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 11:21 PM
These stairs are beautiful i hope you get back to me on the chandelier... Thanks

FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR SHINYFLOORS!!!

There is a house on tsr.com for free called Contemporary House 2 with the shiny floors
http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...%202/id/808782/
but you must download the shader file... here.
http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...File/id/546585/

Gregory Jr.
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:35 PM
these stairs are gorgeous but my sims can never walk up them. any suggestions?
Test Subject
#85 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 5:16 PM
Is there anywhere I can download this whole housing lot? I love it!
Test Subject
#86 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 5:55 PM
Wherever you took the picture is absolutely gorgeous!!!

☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε đคу¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆(not by me)
Test Subject
#87 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 9:26 PM
This is really elegant! You did an awesomely cool job!
Test Subject
#88 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YrS92
I love those stairs! Hope you or someone else will get them animated properly soon. BTW, where is the chandelier from? I have been looking for that kind of chandelier for a long time... Your chadelers are awesome, but they are far too modern for my Victorian homes.

I can't get my sims to go up the stairs either. The stairs make the house look amazing though!
Test Subject
#89 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 10:00 PM
Hi! These are fantastic. I downloaded them quite a while ago and use them in almost every house, only problem i have and it drives me INSAINE, is that the right staircase donsn't have the same recolour options as the left! (The left has a very dark cherry color, but the left side shows this option but when you click it, it is a light wood!) Is there anyway you could update this??

JuVeNtUs SoCcEr RoCkZ

----[.\.]The MTS2 MAFIA does it better [./.]----
Test Subject
#90 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 6:01 PM
there is a somewhat illegal site called paysites.mustdie.com or something like that which took almost all of the tsr pay items and changed them into free items. that's how i got mine. if you go to google, type in shiny floors sims 2 and open the yahoo answers question. the person gives a broken link to the free site, but if you follow the suggested link it'll bring you to the website.

Quote: Originally posted by terrorintokyo
Thankyou for posting this it's beautiful. btw I really want reflective flooring but everywhere I go I have to pay for it is there anywhere where I dont have to pay? I make movies you see I'm building tokyo at the moment and your stairs will be perfect for the bar owned by the japanese mafia
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#91 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 8:41 PM
Absolutely beautiful. Like all of your work!
Test Subject
#92 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 1:05 PM
These are so perfect they make me want to cry! Thank you thank you thank you! They are absolutely gorgeous! :D
Test Subject
#93 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 10:43 PM
hey i love the stairs, but what im loving even more is the house, wow, is there anyway you could possibly, or if you still have this lot and house, upload it and email me the link to it, thanks...and again i love your work
Test Subject
#94 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 9:45 PM
Thanks. These stairs are great. But please create these ones new with animations it always looks funny and at the same time stupid when my sims walk up in a straight line in the air
Test Subject
#95 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 12:51 AM
Lovely stairs! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#96 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 6:28 PM
wow i really love this thank you soo much for uploading this it is perfect for my video ill give ya the link when my video is done 1 Question how did you make the floor look like you can see the reflection :D
Test Subject
#97 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 9:16 PM
I really wanna get this staircase, so can you please turn it to "zip", please?
Test Subject
#98 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 5:56 AM
Thanks nice work :D
Field Researcher
#99 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 7:21 PM
I still remember those days when you had the europian candle-lit style chandelier on this site, the one that is in one of the screenshots in the download tab on this showthread.
Test Subject
#100 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 11:43 PM
you build great stuff, can you tell me the house name these stairs are in, because i also want the house please
Page 4 of 6