Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#626 Old 17th Jan 2020 at 8:25 PM Last edited by Sechmet-The-Lazy-Cat : 18th Jan 2020 at 5:44 AM.
My futuristic shopping district is coming along nicely.

I'm kinda excited about this one, I never tried to build a sci fi themed neighborhood before. Does anyone know, if I move sims in this subhood, will they stay there? I really want to populate it with robots and aliens, but I don't want them to visit my main hood.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#627 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 3:25 AM
So awesome this neighborhood!!
My Pleasantview

Mad Poster
#628 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 3:47 AM
@SimplySimPro , is that my Hyaltitoud neighborhood map? The roads look similar, and if it is (or really, even if it isn't) I love how you've decorated it (and would love to see more)!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Lab Assistant
#629 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
@SimplySimPro , is that my Hyaltitoud neighborhood map? The roads look similar, and if it is (or really, even if it isn't) I love how you've decorated it (and would love to see more)!

It sure is! My apologies; I should’ve mentioned you! I saw the hood uploaded and fell in love with it.
Mad Poster
#630 Old 31st Jan 2020 at 11:17 AM
Came back to an old almost abandoned 'hood of mine that was mostly for testing purposes and added some life into it. Still a WIP but looks more like a town now. A town with an oil power plant that pollutes too much.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#631 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 12:37 AM
Taking a trip downtown. Well not downtown but down some town. Hillsborrow; an upscale apartment district of Paradiso de Manana located in the tropics, or roughly Easter Island.

Forum Resident
#632 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 7:40 PM
Default My small town project (click on image to enlarge)
This is my work in progress to simulate a small town with a suburban feel. I used hood deco houses to get rid of the dodgey "mode 7" lot imposters and Criquett's working hood deco streetlights and wow! It makes a world of difference. I even incorporated a community lot to be like a backyard get together place for BBQs and other social events.
Sorry for the small pic but I don't know how to upload large images like the ones seen above, so just click on the image to enlarge.
Screenshots
Inventor
#633 Old 5th Feb 2020 at 9:59 PM
This screenshot was actually made in lot view, not from neighborhood, but I'm using camera mod which allows me to move camera around the whole 'hood without any borders.
Inventor
#634 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 9:36 PM
Recently in another thread I've mentioned my new vacation neighborhood, The Silent Isle which is basically a tropical island. Here's how it looks from above.
Lab Assistant
#635 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 5:49 PM
Default More pictures of Lindenridge Valley

-Still a work in progress
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#636 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 5:55 PM
A couple of more shots down from the lot.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#637 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 6:34 PM
... I really envy your amazing graphics cards, people :lovestruc Everything looks so smooth and beautiful!
Inventor
#638 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leontinees
... I really envy your amazing graphics cards, people :lovestruc Everything looks so smooth and beautiful!

Honestly my graphics card isn't high end :P
Forum Resident
#639 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Honestly my graphics card isn't high end :P

Neither is mine. My PC heats up a little with the graphics changes but not to the level of dangerously high melt my PC.
Lab Assistant
#640 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 9:11 PM

I actually don’t have a fancy graphics card either! Using onboard Intel Graphics paired with the 4GB Memory Allocator. I know it’s not recommended to be using all of these mods with onboard graphics but I only use this particular PC for the Sims 2 and haven’t had any issues yet. I always try to back up my files once a month to remain on the safe side, however. Can’t ever be too cautious. :P
Lab Assistant
#641 Old 20th Feb 2020 at 3:40 AM
I play my Sims 2 in an 11 years old PC Triangle graphic glitches on the terrain, square-patterned seawater and even holes on the teeny tiny foods is part of the gameplay for me.

Believe it, to me these pictures look as great as Sims 4 might for current players.
Inventor
#642 Old 20th Feb 2020 at 7:25 AM
I play my Sims 2 in an 11 years old PC Triangle graphic glitches on the terrain, square-patterned seawater and even holes on the teeny tiny foods is part of the gameplay for me.

Believe it, to me these pictures look as great as Sims 4 might for current players.

Good quality CC and defaults do most of their job here honestly, if we were using only maxis stuff then everything would be blurry too.
Mad Poster
#643 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 12:03 AM

Mad Poster
#644 Old 7th Mar 2020 at 5:20 PM

Inventor
#645 Old 8th Mar 2020 at 12:07 AM
Currently working on my own shopping district and doing some background landscaping.
Mad Poster
#646 Old 8th Mar 2020 at 4:41 AM
Silent Hill feels with that. @Anhaeyn

Mad Poster
#647 Old 12th Mar 2020 at 4:17 AM

Inventor
#648 Old 12th Mar 2020 at 11:05 PM
Lab Assistant
#649 Old 31st Mar 2020 at 12:26 PM Last edited by Morrowindnostalgia : 31st Mar 2020 at 2:20 PM.
Default WIP: Hallowbrook (my first custom hood)
Hallowbrook (WIP)

Intro

Content

Photos

Inspirations/References/Easter Eggs

Instructor
#650 Old 1st Apr 2020 at 9:50 PM
@Morrowindnostalgia - Do you plan to blog your neighbourhood? If so, where are you going to be blogging?
Love the neighbourhood!
Page 26 of 35