Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 11:09 AM
"help section" isnt helping...
alright, im to the point where i give up, i cannot figure out how to get the mods/custom content to load into my game... ive followed all the instructions and created all the folders it says to do and yet nothing seems to work... any suggestions or hints to what i might be doing wrong?

thanks..
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 11:24 AM
Double check the folder names and locations. Make sure you've taken the packages out of the rars/zips. Delete your Resource.cfg and redownload it. Use the suggested test files. Make sure your game is patched.

If you continue to have problems, please post a new thread in the Help forums, with screenshots of:

My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\
My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\
My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\

And copy-paste the contents of your Resource.cfg, as well as your skuversion.txt - there's further instructions on finding all that and doing all that on any "halp my cc isn't working" thread in the Help section.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to Help.