Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 10:37 PM
Default 1.34 Patch Is needed to play my expansions! but the patch causes my game to crash! Help!
I have the original Sims 3 disk, but i have lost my serial. I Used a generator to install my game again . I have the Sims Generations Expansion, But it prompts me to update my game b4 it can be compatible with my Base Sims 3. EVERY TIME I UPDATE THE GAME patch and click play my screen stays black with the blue circle cruiser rotating. Nothing happens after waiting and waiting. It just does the same thing. and i have to restart my computer to get out of it. I Have tried running the game without my custom content, and still no success. I really wanna play with my expansions, but it wont let me with out an update. What should I Do? are their any other updates that i could use that would allow my expansions to be compatible with my Base game? Help anyone. Thank you. :D
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 12:02 AM
I wish I had the answer for you.
You probably know this, but no one is going to answer you. Someone will send you to the "help" forum.
Good luck.
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 12:41 AM
did you try the superpatch....theres a link for it at the main site...in the techinical forum...