Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 10:49 AM
Legend of Arachne (Sims 1 Movie)
Here's a short story video I made with sims 1/simpose 1 back in 2018 it's called LEGEND OF ARACHNE and it's based off a story i read back in highschool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwwmG129noQ

my parents thought it was kinda sad when they watched it but let me know what you guys think
in my opinion, the bitch in the story got what she deserved lol
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 8:00 PM
Hi!
I liked it quite a bit! I agree with you, there's nothing worse than a person who's good at something, knows it, and likes to flaunt it. And all the poses are very well done. I find the God of Life pretty funny and cute specially.

As you see, the Videos section is pretty slow on this forum, so don't be sad if no one else answers; it's the usual thing. And it has nothing to do with your video, which is pretty good!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 9:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ed95
Hi!
I liked it quite a bit! I agree with you, there's nothing worse than a person who's good at something, knows it, and likes to flaunt it. And all the poses are very well done. I find the God of Life pretty funny and cute specially.

As you see, the Videos section is pretty slow on this forum, so don't be sad if no one else answers; it's the usual thing. And it has nothing to do with your video, which is pretty good!

awww thank you :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 5:43 AM
Pretty informative! Those creatures are what we know today as spiders (even though I can't stand spiders in my house!!!). Thanks so much for sharing this!