Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Feb 2023 at 9:30 PM
I think it's great that you stopped by to at least give us a bit of an update! School definitely takes precedence so don't worry about things too much (and I know Senior year in High School is hectic as hell).
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Feb 2023 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by animeluver
I think it's great that you stopped by to at least give us a bit of an update! School definitely takes precedence so don't worry about things too much (and I know Senior year in High School is hectic as hell).

The irony of being Asian and a high school senior, you have a LOT of stuff to do. Double homicide. Hahahahaha. I have no more time for my hobbies or anything fun
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Oct 2023 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by redandvidya
The irony of being Asian and a high school senior, you have a LOT of stuff to do. Double homicide. Hahahahaha. I have no more time for my hobbies or anything fun

Is it still in progress? I hope it is it looks so damn beautiful, I couldn't find any other UI mod that has dark mode which looks this good
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 1st Jan 2024 at 12:33 PM
I wish you would just give us something even if its in a alpha state.
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Jan 2024 at 8:41 PM
I wish we could have access to this unfinished version T-T
I've been waiting for it for a long time...

Well, I hope education is going well at least ^^ Please give us an update of the situation <3
Page 2 of 2