Replies: 2107 (Who?), Viewed: 185088 times.
Page 85 of 85
Lab Assistant
#2101 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 3:51 PM
Default Where are my chickens ?
Anybody have this happen to them ? i'm suppose to have 7 chickens but they are nowhere to be found. i thought even without a fence i'll still be able to gather them back to the coop but that doesnt work .
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2102 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 2:37 AM
OK, in one of my save files all of the sims are reacting to my sim in shock & she keeps getting embarrassed moodlets. My research leads me to believe this is being caused by her custom content. The thing is, I checked her CC clothes & nothing is marked for nude. Her lip/skin presets are marked for nude. Is this why sims are reacting to her this way or is that a normal setting for presets? If I unmark them for nude will they still function properly?
Field Researcher
#2103 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 2:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellobeautiful
Anybody have this happen to them ? i'm suppose to have 7 chickens but they are nowhere to be found. i thought even without a fence i'll still be able to gather them back to the coop but that doesnt work .

When this happened to me someone on Discord suggested I leave my lot then come back & it worked. Have you tried that?
Lab Assistant
#2104 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 2:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaeShelle
When this happened to me someone on Discord suggested I leave my lot then come back & it worked. Have you tried that?

I did, still didnt work. i'll just delete the coop.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2105 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 3:26 PM
Quote:
OK, in one of my save files all of the sims are reacting to my sim in shock & she keeps getting embarrassed moodlets. My research leads me to believe this is being caused by her custom content. The thing is, I checked her CC clothes & nothing is marked for nude. Her lip/skin presets are marked for nude. Is this why sims are reacting to her this way or is that a normal setting for presets? If I unmark them for nude will they still function properly?

Did you check the tags in the warehouse tab of Studio? I believe the problomatic Nude flag doesn't show in the regular 3D view section.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#2106 Old 20th Aug 2021 at 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceman44
Did you check the tags in the warehouse tab of Studio? I believe the problomatic Nude flag doesn't show in the regular 3D view section.

Thanks so much for your help! How would I do that?

I have navigated to the "warehouse" tab but I don't see anything that I can click or unclick for nude. The only thing that shows is "Naked" under "Lods" but the values there are all varying numbers of zero.
Scholar
#2107 Old 21st Aug 2021 at 12:03 PM
Quote:
Thanks so much for your help! How would I do that?

I have navigated to the "warehouse" tab but I don't see anything that I can click or unclick for nude. The only thing that shows is "Naked" under "Lods" but the values there are all varying numbers of zero.

You just click on one of the CAS Parts in the Warehouse, then scroll right down to bottom on the left side and will you see a section called Tags, from there you click on Edit Items.. Button, then if you see a tag NudePart: NudePart_Always, remove it and save.

If you CC has a more than one swatch you have to repeat the same process it on every CAS Part in your warehouse.
Field Researcher
#2108 Old 21st Aug 2021 at 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citysim
You just click on one of the CAS Parts in the Warehouse, then scroll right down to bottom on the left side and will you see a section called Tags, from there you click on Edit Items.. Button, then if you see a tag NudePart: NudePart_Always, remove it and save.

If you CC has a more than one swatch you have to repeat the same process it on every CAS Part in your warehouse.

Thank you!!

I checked everything she was wearing for every outfit and nothing had that tag. I'm just gonna chalk this up to a loss & delete the save, but I wanted to come back and say thank you for your help. You taught me something new & I really appreciate it!
Page 85 of 85