Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Juice Blender

by plasticbox Posted 21st Jan 2016 at 7:26 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2016 at 10:25 PM by plasticbox

173 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 96 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#26 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 6:38 AM
The work you are doing with the harvestables makes my day! Gives me something to look forward to while playing. Thank you so very much, I really appreciate it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#27 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 7:39 AM
You have outdone yourself with this one! Thanks so much. I love it. :)
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 8:56 AM
Really love it ! Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 10:38 AM
Thank your for your work, this looks really nice! I can't wait to try this juice blender:)
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 11:01 AM
Default Your awesome mods make me want to play TS4...
I currently only play TS3 and though I own all TS4 DLC up to GT, I just can't enjoy it like the GTW days. Anyways back to coolness of your mods...this is phenomenal! Just a few of my personal favs are the custom soups, flower vase, tea pot and now this! I wish they could could be converted to TS3...Gosh I would evaporate! Off to download and boot up TS4 just to try this. Thanks!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 11:15 AM
Updated with Russian translation added. Thanks thesimsclub!

Screenshots

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 11:46 AM
My gardener Sim thanks you a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 12:01 PM
This is actually truly great.Thank you for sharing.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#34 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 12:56 PM
You're a saint for taking away potential Stuff Pack business, Plasticbox.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 12:56 PM
Great idea ! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 1:29 PM
素敵ですね、私のシム達もきっと喜ぶでしょう。
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 1:35 PM
please put version in Portuguese
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 1:39 PM
Portuguese is already included. If it is not working for you, can you be more specific? Is it some strings, all strings, does it say **DEBUG**, or what .. ?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Field Researcher
#39 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 1:47 PM
Fascinating! Thank you! :D
A quick correction to the Chinese translation: Chinese version TS4 is in Traditional Chinese, not Simplified Chinese.
The Chinese strings of this mod is in Simplified Chinese, I think it's better to be consistent with the whole game.
And the translation says Juice Extractor, not Juice Blender. So here is the correction to the stbl file.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  JuiceBlender_STBL-CN.zip (374 Bytes, 16 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 2:03 PM
Thank you!
You know the drinks tray of Spa Day? It would be good to choose which serve drink...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#41 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
Fascinating! Thank you! :D
A quick correction to the Chinese translation: Chinese version TS4 is in Traditional Chinese, not Simplified Chinese.
The Chinese strings of this mod is in Simplified Chinese, I think it's better to be consistent with the whole game.
And the translation says Juice Extractor, not Juice Blender. So here is the correction to the stbl file.

Ah, I think we had that topic before -- 0x01 was Traditional, 0x02 Simplified, or the other way around .. and only one of them is used atm. Yeah could be the current translation is mixed up, I will check. Thanks for the heads-up and edit! =)

Quote: Originally posted by EliasFoxworth
You know the drinks tray of Spa Day? It would be good to choose which serve drink...

No, I don't, but this is not a tray, it's a blender. To serve apple juice, you need to craft apple juice.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 2:48 PM
It's just awesome! Thank you very much. How I'd like to have smth like this in TS3!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 2:58 PM
:lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 4:48 PM
i am gonna try it out i loved the juice maker in The Sims 2 a lot and my Sims like to garden thank you so much this would be much more awesome than a popcorn machine maxis EA make something please that we really like and want !!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 4:53 PM
Thank you, this is fab! I love how it looks in-game too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 5:39 PM
This is amazing! Very well done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 6:29 PM
This is so cool! I loved playing with the juice maker in Sims 2 and then getting mods to open my own juice shops...speaking of, can the juice be sold in a GTW business or just for home consumption?
Anyway, thanks for the awesome creation, it's nice to add things like this to enrich my game a little more :D
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 6:50 PM
I know nothing about GtW, I don'thave that. The tuning and tags of the juices are very similar to the Maxis Orange Juice, so they will probably behave similar to that.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 6:53 PM
Wow, thanks so much for this blender! Sims will love having them. :)
Mad Poster
#50 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 9:42 PM
Two questions and a report now that I have used it in my game.
Do you intend to adjust the hover text for the upgrades so that they reference juice instead of coffee?
Is it possible to make it so that children can help themsleves to juice that has already been made instead of having to direct an adult to drink one and then cancel it before directing a child to grab it? (or is that limited by the pour animation?)
As for the report, when my child Sim finished the drink, instead of going to a regular empty state, the glass went empty but also had one of every glass decoration attached to it, e.g. umbrella, lemon slice, lime slice, etc. Once I picked it up and dropped it down again it was fine.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Page 2 of 7