Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sakura blossom (cherry blossom) tree REUPLOAD - more detailed version

by sakura_chan Posted 30th Jan 2007 at 6:08 AM

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 9:13 AM
very beautyful. thanks.
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 5:09 AM
These are great, thank you very much!
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 8:44 PM
thanks! They're oh so pretty!
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 6:46 PM
ooooooh pretty Thanks!
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 10:25 PM
You should be pleased, these are wonderful! Thank you very much for taking the time to make them.

“You need the right atmosphere for women.”
“Atmosphere… you mean like, clouds and stuff?”
Field Researcher
#31 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 6:16 AM
Beautiful done.
They are attention-grabber, they will stand out by there beauty!
Thank you so much.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#32 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 1:49 PM
Default Wawowiwa:D
Thanks! the Tree is gorgeous and my favourite :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 6:37 PM
completely stunning! great job and thank you!
Test Subject
#34 Old 23rd May 2007 at 4:30 PM
wow reminds me of the beautiful trees in fairytales very beautful ill treasure them
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th May 2007 at 6:27 PM
I downloaded both files, have all expansion and stuff packs. They flash blue! Have the latest CEP. I put two down in a heavily decorated lot with tons of cc, (Hey, they are rich Sims). The yard has a stream in the backyard with an arched bridge and lots of different flowers and shrubs, etc. The pink cherry blossoms were a crowning touch to what I think is a very beautiful lot...and spent two days building and decorating. I am disappointed that they seem to be broken. I wonder if this could have anything to do with the Japenese Maple Tree Bug that seem to be affecting a lot of people. I have not had the tree bug...also have not used this tree until now. I replaced the cherry blossoms with the original tree...not the same affect, but still pretty. I am crossing my fingers that the trees do not generate the bug. Sure wish the cherry blossoms worked for me.
Anyway, thought I would let you know. Thanks....BTW, in build or buy mode, they look perfect, it is when I go to live mode that they flash blue.

Star
Field Researcher
#36 Old 28th May 2007 at 7:54 AM
These are beautiful.Can't wait 2 see them lit up at night.Thanks
Scholar
#37 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 8:51 AM Last edited by TheJim07 : 3rd Jun 2007 at 9:08 AM.
These cheery trees are beautiful, great job ! But with Seasons, when autumn comes, the trees flash blue . It's the same in winter. But, in springtime and in summer, the trees work perfectly.
Can we do something against this ?
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 11:46 PM
The trees flash blue on my game also. It's unfortunate, they are so gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 7:15 AM
As soon as I installed Seasons when I first got that ep, these trees flashed blue for me, too...but only in the fall and winter. I wish I knew a way to be able to use them without this happening, because they are gorgeous.
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 9:08 PM Last edited by Kilvoctu : 2nd Jul 2007 at 9:41 PM. Reason: I thought the post was too short..
I love these trees, too, and it seems like I'm not the only one with the seasonal blue tree problem. Looks like we'll just have to wait for Sakura-chan to remedy this for us...

It looks exceptionally bad for the lot I play on, where I have almost two dozen of the trees. My whole yard is blue! :p
Instructor
Original Poster
#41 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:58 PM
Hmm... strange. I have these in my game and I also have Seasons and they seem to work fine for me. The only problem that I've actually noticed was in the neighborhood they flash blue, but thats it. I'm not sure what else I could do besides remaking it? And who knows if that will work.
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 8:00 AM Last edited by Kilvoctu : 6th Jul 2007 at 8:03 AM. Reason: Forgot something
From my experience, Sakura-chan, they do indeed will flash blue in the neighborhood and look fine on the lot; however, once you go to build/buy/rewards mode and return back to gameplay, they will flash blue. If you go to neighborhood view and return back to that lot afterwards, it'll look normal again.

For now, I just try to refrain from buying and building during autumn and winter.

I love these trees, by the way. I don't think I expressed my gratitude yet. They're lovely, truly. I like to spam them on every house I build, hehe.
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 5:04 PM
:O these are perfect for the movie i'm making! thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 10:59 PM
Just beautiful! ;D

i didn't ask to be a princess but.. hey if the crown fits!!!♥
Test Subject
#45 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 11:00 AM
I think they are wonderful trees. I downloaded them and used them on a couple of lots I was building. But when the seasons changed the trees turnt into blue meshes and I could not see them on the lot or in the neighbourhood screen. I have all the xp packs installed as well as family fun stuff. I just thought I would let you know.
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 2:08 AM
Hey everyone, I am thinking about updating these trees once again, so maybe they would work fine with the Seasons EP everyone seems to be having problems with. I will give these a second try when the time suits me. Thanks for the feedback!
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 6:06 AM
O,O woo hoo, these are just what i was looking for! Yay! They are so lovely.
Now if i could only find some sagebrush, tumbleweed, and some old dead branches for my old west lot. Thanks again. ;o

Sweet Dreams untill the night falls! Dusk awakens, the mist falls upon the silken webs. Destiny stands at your bed side. With one kiss your life begins.
Test Subject
#48 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sakura_chan
Hey everyone, I am thinking about updating these trees once again, so maybe they would work fine with the Seasons EP everyone seems to be having problems with. I will give these a second try when the time suits me. Thanks for the feedback!

That would be fabulous as I absolutely love these trees. I did notice they flashed blue for me, but I replaced them with the maxis tree, while still in winter and the tree is bare of leaves. I was thinking that maybe there is something there in that tree that might help your Seasons issue with the blue trees. Anywho wonderful trees!!!!! Thanks so much! :D
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 12:57 PM Last edited by suefemme : 7th Sep 2007 at 1:02 PM. Reason: I forgot to say that I have seasons
Beautiful tree I really love it ,but when I played the next day it flashed blue.I tried to sell it and place back another but it started flashing rightaway.What can I do I really want your tree back.I also have seasons installed.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 3:59 AM
I've wanted this for a long time. I'm glad I found it. Thanks so much.
Page 2 of 4