Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Realistic Looking Male Sims

by newone08 Posted 11th Jun 2009 at 11:06 AM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 3:08 PM by newone08 : Edit Category Male

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:26 AM
i love your creations !!!
Test Subject
#52 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 9:07 PM
Now it works!!! thanks much! =D
Test Subject
#53 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 5:31 AM
ok wow, these are really coo lookin! the one with the studded collar looks a lot like Jay Gordon. (lead singer from Orgy) i was mainly looking to populate my neighborhood with chicks, but a couple rocker dudes wouldn't get in the way too much thanks again!!
Test Subject
#54 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:03 PM
Thanks so much for making these gorgeous guys! Also for those that have awesomemod: did you download the slider hack also? Awesomemod has the CAS facial slider range expander option. Do we need the Rick & Delphy's CAS slider Hack too? I realize the body can be edited with the R&D one, and was wondering if that was the only difference in the sliders.
Instructor
Original Poster
#55 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shaliera
Thanks so much for making these gorgeous guys! Also for those that have awesomemod: did you download the slider hack also? Awesomemod has the CAS facial slider range expander option. Do we need the Rick & Delphy's CAS slider Hack too? I realize the body can be edited with the R&D one, and was wondering if that was the only difference in the sliders.

I don't have Awesomemod but from what I heard you can use that hack to modify the body.
I could be wrong but you can try it first in your game and if it's not working then you need the Slider Hack. Don't forget to get the updated one if you already installed the patch 1.2.7

Hope this help.
Test Subject
#56 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 2:02 PM
Thanks - more experimentation begins.
Scholar
#57 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 2:29 PM
You make the best guys for sims 3. I got a lot of them in my hood. Thanks for the great work!

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:09 AM
Thanks, I like Ian best, I think. Downloading them now!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:59 PM
They're gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! :D
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:39 PM
You are really good at simming! =D Thanks for the uploads i'm putting these guys in my game right now.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 2:28 AM
And another big grats to ya!

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Instructor
Original Poster
#62 Old 28th May 2010 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alan_Gast
Ireland!!

So you're from Ireland? (just like Ian) Yay!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 5:47 PM
They're really great! Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#64 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 2:13 AM
Thank you
Page 3 of 3