Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Juice Blender

by plasticbox Posted 21st Jan 2016 at 7:26 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2016 at 10:25 PM by plasticbox

173 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 96 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 7
Test Subject
#101 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 4:56 PM
Oh ok, I gues it`s my mistake then. I`ve found the 0x10 locale codes which were used for European Portuguese translation in TS3 packages also in TS4 packages so I thought there was an european translation for sims 4 as well, but as you said I guess there`s no support for por-pt on TS4, only por-br (the two languages are very similar as you said). Anyway, I`m sure the por-br is now correct, thanks again

Quote: Originally posted by Ceunon20
Eu percebi a mesma coisa.
Então este é o objeto já traduzido? Coloco este ao invés do outro?

Acredito que o plasticbox vai atualizar o mod em breve com as novas traduções, mas se vc quiser pode abrir o mod no s4pe e importar as strings STBL que estão no meu arquivo manualmente

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe plasticbox will update the mod with the new translations soon, but if you want you can open the mod in s4pe and import the STBL strings manually
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Can you post in English please, or add a translation? I can't follow ...

Sorry! xD
Sometimes I forget there are no just brazilians here.
Basically the Google's translation was correct and I was a litte bit confused but now it's ok because you and matheus cleared out everything!

Quote: Originally posted by matheusmm94
Acredito que o plasticbox vai atualizar o mod em breve com as novas traduções, mas se vc quiser pode abrir o mod no s4pe e importar as strings STBL que estão no meu arquivo manualmente

Posso entender, mas nesse caso eu prefiro esperar então.
Ainda não consegui usar o s4pe, pois a mim aparece um erro dizendo que ele não foi aberto corretamente.
Quero ajudar muito nas traduções mas ainda não consigo acompanhar esses tutoriais! xD

I see. But in this case I prefer to wait then.
I still don't get how to use s4pe because for me appears an error saying the program was not opened correctly.
I'd love to help in the translations but in the same time I cannot follow these tutoriais in the right way! xD
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#103 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 11:12 AM
Updated the Portuguese, added Chinese to the juice.

Quote: Originally posted by Ceunon20
I still don't get how to use s4pe because for me appears an error saying the program was not opened correctly.
I'd love to help in the translations but in the same time I cannot follow these tutoriais in the right way! xD

Can you post in the tutorial thread with that? Most common reason would be that people don't use 7zip to extract it.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#104 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 2:39 AM
Thank you :).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#105 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 11:25 AM
Looks good, and health too! Tahnks for the share.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 10:28 AM
I downloaded this juicer and have used it in my game play. It works beautifully - thank you!! All these little details really enhance game play so thank you for making it available :)
Test Subject
#107 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 2:41 PM
Default Juice Blender & Orange Juice Translations
Here's Italian translations

Sorry for being late, but I had problems with my computer ^^

EDIT: Here's new strings too!

0xB9A7BD8B "Aggiornamento completato!\n\n{0.SimFirstName} ha finito di installare l'aggiornamento per poter fare della birra."

0xBE2C0C94 "Questo aggiornamento fa sì che la macchina per produrre la birra rimanga pulita più a lungo."
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Juice Blender IT.7z (337 Bytes, 16 downloads)
File Type: 7z  Orange Juice IT.7z (304 Bytes, 14 downloads)
Test Subject
#108 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 3:12 PM
Hi, does this work in the mac version?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 6:36 PM
This is great, thanks for this :)
Test Subject
#110 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 2:09 PM
Is there already a german translation?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#111 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 2:15 PM
Yes, see the OP for a complete list.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#112 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 3:43 PM
Hey, here's the czach translation I promised.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  juice blender cz translation.zip (1.4 KB, 13 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#113 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 4:43 PM
@Ele88

Quote: Originally posted by Ele88
Here's Italian translations

Sorry for being late, but I had problems with my computer ^^

EDIT: Here's new strings too!

0xB9A7BD8B "Aggiornamento completato!\n\n{0.SimFirstName} ha finito di installare l'aggiornamento per poter fare della birra."

0xBE2C0C94 "Questo aggiornamento fa sì che la macchina per produrre la birra rimanga pulita più a lungo."

Aren't the latter two specifically about beer? Or does birra have any secondary meanings like .. i dunno .. liquid in general? I shortened them to " .. installare l'aggiornamento." / " .. che la macchina rimanga pulita .. ", hopefully that sounds OK.

Your zip was also missing the juice translations -- the juicer has two stbls, one for the actual machine and one for the various kinds of juice. Do you want to add that still, or did you forget to put it in the zip?

Updated with the existing Italian translations, and Czech. Thank you!

Test Subject
#114 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
@Ele88

Aren't the latter two specifically about beer? Or does birra have any secondary meanings like .. i dunno .. liquid in general? I shortened them to " .. installare l'aggiornamento." / " .. che la macchina rimanga pulita .. ", hopefully that sounds OK.

Your zip was also missing the juice translations -- the juicer has two stbls, one for the actual machine and one for the various kinds of juice. Do you want to add that still, or did you forget to put it in the zip?

Updated with the existing Italian translations, and Czech. Thank you!

@plasticbox

Your correction sounds Ok
About various kinds of juice you're right, I forgot to translate the stbl
Here it is now!
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Various kinds of juice IT.7z (572 Bytes, 9 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 4:37 PM
Absolutely love this <3! Thank you!
Sockzz!
#116 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 4:31 PM
Hey plasticbox!
I've made some changes to the Dutch translation and added the "(From Healthy Drink)" strings! It's now completely up-to-date again!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Juice Blender UPDATED.rar (987 Bytes, 5 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 10:24 PM
This is so awesome!
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 11:08 AM
Any tutorial on how we can create custom juice?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#119 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 4:50 PM
Please see the thread on custom foods in Create > Tutorials. Other than that, please post in Create if you have questions on how to create CC.

Test Subject
#120 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 2:55 AM
Is there a way you can make it so you don't have to have the ingrediants to make the juices? That would be wonderful cause then I could make a little fruit juice bar at the pool or something.^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 8:45 AM
plasticbox, thank you very much for sharing it with us and to gato_24 for the translation
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#122 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 10:26 PM
Updated with the revised Dutch, additional Italian, and missing Polish (orange juice) translations. Thanks everyone!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#123 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 7:13 PM
you are awesome.thank you so much :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 12:32 PM
I really love it, thank you so much :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#125 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 1:33 PM
thanks so much