Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 10:13 PM
Default Making Face Masks Genetic?
I asked this question in the Skinning forum and didn't get an answer, then I realized that forum is mostly for people playing with photoshop, not simpe.

I wanted to know if anyone knew if/how make-up could be made genetic. I read a couple of things explaining how skintone and eye color are genetic, and then I opened up some full face makeup in SimPE and it also has a 'genetic' line, but after alot of trial and error based on how skin and eyes are done, I still couldn't get two sims both wearing my test makeup in CAS to produce a kid who was wearing it also.

I tried using the skintone method, a decimal number between 0 and 1 and that didn't work, then I tried the eye method, number 1-4, and that still didn't work. Maybe my tests were faulty, but I thought I was doing it right. I've googled it and I can't find any info on it either, has it been done before, and if not, is it still possible?