Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wolves for your Sims!

by Lea.Sikora Posted 6th Feb 2012 at 5:38 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2012 at 6:14 PM by Lea.Sikora : Fixed Grey Wolf file and New Black Wolf

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 7:02 PM
Great Job!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 10:22 AM
These are beautiful! They're so realistic - I particularly like the brown/red one. I never plays Sims 3 coz it's so glitchy, but I'm starting it up now that I have these lovelies to play with! <3 Thankyou!
Forum Resident
#28 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 8:07 PM
Are you sure you uploaded the correct file for the gray wolf? In my bin, I have 2 of the brown wolf and the white one. I tried downloading the gray separately and re-downloading the rar with all three, but I only get 2 brown wolves and a white one.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 8:22 AM Last edited by Lea.Sikora : 20th Feb 2012 at 8:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by nonamena
Are you sure you uploaded the correct file for the gray wolf? In my bin, I have 2 of the brown wolf and the white one. I tried downloading the gray separately and re-downloading the rar with all three, but I only get 2 brown wolves and a white one.

Thats weird, but I will check into it as soon as I'm home, thanks for noticing!

Update:

There should be the right files in there... sometimes sims is a bit slow... try renaming it?

Greetings
Forum Resident
#30 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lea.Sikora
Thats weird, but I will check into it as soon as I'm home, thanks for noticing!

Update:

There should be the right files in there... sometimes sims is a bit slow... try renaming it?

Greetings

Thank you very much for looking into it. I don't know why I'm having this problem :/ Weird. I tried renaming the file (and have re-downloaded it several times) and I tried resetting the dog in game, and renaming it. I also tried deleting caches, but it's still brown. The dogs in CAS are named Wolf Grau-braun and Wolf real Grau-braun.

Well, even if I don't get the gray in one game, I love these dogs! They are just outstanding.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 11:32 AM
Thank you so much! I've been looking for ages for something like that. They are absolutely perfect <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 3:09 AM
Awesome!! I always loved wolves but I know it's gonna be difficult having them in real life, so why not in Sims 3? Thanks!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daneos90
Awesome!! I always loved wolves but I know it's gonna be difficult having them in real life, so why not in Sims 3? Thanks!!

well xP you could get the american Wolfdogs but you need a experienced hand to rise and train them, they look like wolves but theire instinkts and behaviour are very alike a dog
Test Subject
#34 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 4:24 AM
Ive been having the same problem as nonamena. I got a white wolf and two brown ones. Should I delete the files and re-download them?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 4:10 PM Last edited by Lea.Sikora : 5th Mar 2012 at 5:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by janekrahe
Ive been having the same problem as nonamena. I got a white wolf and two brown ones. Should I delete the files and re-download them?

Since this problem is re-appearing, i will upload a new grey wolf file. Sorry about the trouble, i hope this solves it :S

and yes, you can delete one of the brown wolves and download the new grey wolf file ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 9:28 PM
I've been looking for one of these for a while. I knew there was one for The Sims 2, so I was waiting for one for TS3. Well done!
Test Subject
#37 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 10:58 PM
These wolves are beautiful. I have always loved wolves and they are my favorite animals. But when I download it i put it in my mods/packages folder then extract it with WinRAR. Then when I go on the game in create a sim I don't see it anywhere. Could someone please tell me how to download it because I really like these wolves and this is my first time downloading a pet. Also could you please tell me where the wolf is located once you download it in the game. Thank you and good job on the wolves! :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#38 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 5:30 PM
Thank you for updating! The Black one is gorgeous and the grey one shows up in my bin now

Wingedwolf: put these files in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saved Sims

Then go to CAS, add a dog, click on the button called Pre-made sims on the left (lots of heads on it) and you can find the dog there.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 7:16 AM
I already installed it and everything but not this in the game and now there are no deer and raccoons in my city help me?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 26th May 2012 at 12:00 AM
Thank you sooooo much!!!! Wolves are my favourite animal!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 27th May 2012 at 2:11 PM
help me please! i dont have the savedsims map!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#42 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MarSilver99
I already installed it and everything but not this in the game and now there are no deer and raccoons in my city help me?

sorry, idk why there would be no deers and racoons anymore, are you sure they just take a break? they are not always there. go to the help section if its not solved.
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 10:18 PM
Hello and I got these wolves (all of them) because I will be making a movie for YouTube. Since I really liked these and needed them, instead of giving up (like I always do with .rar files), I tried to figure out how to install these files. This is really my first download from MTS that I didn't give up on. Anyway, I installed them, extracted them, and put them in the "SavedSims" folder. I went into my game, all happy because I had these amazing wolves, and looked for them in CAS... they were not there, neither was my other saved dogs, only sims and horses.

How do I fix this? I really need them for my movie. I can't find any other wolves like these! I love them! Please answer!!! Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jazzdancer
Hello and I got these wolves (all of them) because I will be making a movie for YouTube. Since I really liked these and needed them, instead of giving up (like I always do with .rar files), I tried to figure out how to install these files. This is really my first download from MTS that I didn't give up on. Anyway, I installed them, extracted them, and put them in the "SavedSims" folder. I went into my game, all happy because I had these amazing wolves, and looked for them in CAS... they were not there, neither was my other saved dogs, only sims and horses.

How do I fix this? I really need them for my movie. I can't find any other wolves like these! I love them! Please answer!!! Thanks!

Sorry, i never had that problem and im not so well known with technical stuff, im glad to know where to put them out myself x.x

if this was the way you did it it should work:

download the rar file
extract the file
put the extracted file (not the rar file) into this folder:
my documents (or own documents) \ electronic arts \ sims3 \ savedsims

if this doesnt work, there is a help section for mts downloads on this forum, go there and you will get professional help

Greetings
Lea
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lea.Sikora
Sorry, i never had that problem and im not so well known with technical stuff, im glad to know where to put them out myself x.x

if this was the way you did it it should work:

download the rar file
extract the file
put the extracted file (not the rar file) into this folder:
my documents (or own documents) \ electronic arts \ sims3 \ savedsims

if this doesnt work, there is a help section for mts downloads on this forum, go there and you will get professional help

Greetings
Lea

thanks I hope these work now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 9:53 AM
These are by far the best wolves made for TS3 I've -ever- seen. Thank you so much for these downloads! I love them all so much, I don't know which color to even start with... My house is going to be quite crowded with the 'pack', at this rate. xD
Test Subject
#47 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 4:39 AM
Hi. I tried to download this and it said that there were no files. Did you remove them, or is it just something else?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 3:34 AM
oh my gosh they are so amazing! thanks
THANKS POST
#49 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 7:52 PM
so sad i wanted this but i can't get it in to my sims 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 2:45 AM
I love wolves. thanks for this.
Page 2 of 3