Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 6 of 36
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 9:39 AM
Thank you Delphy ^_^

[R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts]
Test Subject
#127 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 9:45 AM
Just want to check before installing: Will this work with your other slider hacks already installed?

Also, you rock! I'm so excited about being able to make myself accurately...my current "mini-me" is the right weight, but about 1/3 the daily recommended value of boob.
Test Subject
#128 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 10:08 AM
Wow, Awesome!!
Thanks so much
XXXX
Test Subject
#129 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 10:25 AM
Do ya have one for butts?
Test Subject
#130 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 10:36 AM
Delphy, you are a genius!!! This addon allows to have many new sims never had before!!!
Now... I want to point out that this is not a request... it's just a "please"... Please, try to include a facial slider in your list of sliders. Many of us don't use huge mods such as awesome or indiestone and your slider hack was wonderful and light... that's all, you don't have to answer me... just think about it
Test Subject
#131 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:11 AM
Truely Awsome keep up the great work you do many tnx
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:20 AM
I almost fell outta my chair when I looked at the picture of the sim in the white shirt..I think you had too much fun making her...X)..Thank you alot tho ...this is awesome..and for the funnies too.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#133 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:38 AM
wolf78: I have no plans to do updated face sliders.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:45 AM
YAY!! VERY AWESOME im super duper excited bigger boobies i kept wanting to make the perfect simmy but she would always come out flat chesty lol i was going to ask about the game patch also but i read the earlier post and very greatful to you. Delphy you are RUFUS!! **giggles** sorry i just watched "never been kissed" awhile ago hehe.

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:45 AM
This is what should have been in the original game..and now that I have used it..it is like it has always been.

Great work..Delphy
Test Subject
#136 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:16 PM
Delphy,

Your work is great but it only works for sims you create.
I left a comment there but you didn't seem to notice.-_-

The genes cannot be passed along coz every sims the game generate will be having default breasts.
I tested in CAS.
1. I made 2 sims, one male one female, adjusted the breasts of the female and created a 3rd sim using "play with genetic" option, that suppose to generate a sim according to the the parents' genes and should work like having a kid in game. But it turns out that the third sim had default breasts.
2. By going into the mouth slider and clicking randomize face. The breast sliders didn't move.
3. Randomize sim doesn't work as well.

So I can seriously conclude that any sims generated still have default breasts.
So this mod only works when you have your first generation sim.

Is that possible to go into the sim constructor to change a bit so new sims can have a pair of randomized new breasts?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#137 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:29 PM
This is probably the single most wanted mod for the game - congratulations on the great job! Even those like me who aren't particularly into boobs appreciate the variety for their Sims' looks.
Test Subject
#138 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:37 PM
Thank you, thank you, a MILLION TIMES THANK YOU!!! This has been a LONG OVERDUE, and SORELY overlooked feature in CAS. You should get a Nobel Prize for this!

PS: now...get to work on breast "augmentation" for existing Sims! :D
Scholar
#139 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
jonha: The defaults are actually fairly ok. I didn't play too much with the reduction slider parts though. (I dont have slider hacks in my game)

I just checked it again, and I think the range of the breat depth slider is to large.

I just attached pictures, how it looks here with min and max slider settings (all other sliders are on default) and in the last picture, what I think would be safe minimum/maximum values for the depth slider.

It can't be seen easily from this static picture, but the breast is turned inwards on the first picture.

I don't have slider hacks in my game, too
Screenshots
Attached Images

Lab Assistant
#140 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
I just checked it again, and I think the range of the breat depth slider is to large.

I just attached pictures, how it looks here with min and max slider settings (all other sliders are on default) and in the last picture, what I think would be safe minimum/maximum values for the depth slider.

It can't be seen easily from this static picture, but the breast is turned inwards on the first picture.

I don't have slider hacks in my game, too

Well just don't push the slider all the way back or forth then.
Inventor
#141 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:59 PM
Thank you - finally can make a female who doesn't look more like a pear than a woman. And I can make a young adult version of me that looks like I did then.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dk4ofjoshuayhyu
Delphy,

Your work is great but it only works for sims you create.
I left a comment there but you didn't seem to notice.-_-

The genes cannot be passed along coz every sims the game generate will be having default breasts.
I tested in CAS.
1. I made 2 sims, one male one female, adjusted the breasts of the female and created a 3rd sim using "play with genetic" option, that suppose to generate a sim according to the the parents' genes and should work like having a kid in game. But it turns out that the third sim had default breasts.
2. By going into the mouth slider and clicking randomize face. The breast sliders didn't move.
3. Randomize sim doesn't work as well.

So I can seriously conclude that any sims generated still have default breasts.
So this mod only works when you have your first generation sim.

Is that possible to go into the sim constructor to change a bit so new sims can have a pair of randomized new breasts?

I just tried the same thing you did and I'm sorry but you're wrong.
I created two sims, a male and female, gave them both the enlarged breasts,
added 4 random daughters selected with the 'play with genetic' options as you call it. All 4 daughters that were generated had the enlarged breasts.

Maybe this is conflicting with another mod or hack in your game, but in my game it's working just peachy
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:32 PM
I don't use any slider hacks at all as I would rather just safely use the body mesh adjustments over sliders, but I will give this one a try since it's said to work with any of the patches and was never mentioned about any conflicts with other mods when reading the description post (***crossing fingers and hoping that it doesn't crash my game***) Thanks Delphy for your amazing creativity and hard work.

And just to help Delphy, for those who decides not to read the posts of the creator, here is something that will help you before requesting the same thing over and over and over again...

Final notes

I do not take requests!. Any requests for additional sliders will not be acknowledged. I am working on other sliders, including height and butt, but time is scarce, and I ask you all to be patient and not ask for other sliders. Thanks.

I hope that this will help anyone else that didn't read that part of the post in regards to asking for the same thing. It's already stated that there is a butt and height slider hack in progress. Happy Simming!!
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:32 PM
OMG, you just don't know how much I love you... !!
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:38 PM
Best of luck with a height slider... one wasn't included with the game due to graphical conflicts of sorts.

But this slider is fantastic! People just aren't all built the same way. It's great to have some variety <3

Black Goldfish!
Test Subject
#146 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:43 PM
Thank You!! Something that should have been in the game from the beginning. Now I can start playing the game again!!! Your effort should go down as one of the greatist contributions toward this game. Thanks Again
Test Subject
#147 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:49 PM
Thank you so much for this..It should have been in the original game.Brilliant!
Test Subject
#148 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vr795
I just tried the same thing you did and I'm sorry but you're wrong.
I created two sims, a male and female, gave them both the enlarged breasts,
added 4 random daughters selected with the 'play with genetic' options as you call it. All 4 daughters that were generated had the enlarged breasts.

Maybe this is conflicting with another mod or hack in your game, but in my game it's working just peachy

Wow!
What I was doing was:

Female: Tuned breasts.
Male: Default breasts.

Daughter A & B: Default breasts.

That's the complete list of my mods:

CmarNYC's Fixes for missing pregnant morphs - nude and jeans
HystericalParoxysm's Floor Thickness Texture Replacer
stevebo77's No Foot Tapping While Waiting For Clear Route!
Rick's No Mosaic
Delphy's Create-a-Sim Adjustable Female Breast sliders

I don't think any of those could do any conflict.

Maybe if the man and the woman both have the same value of breast adjustment, their daughter will have the same.
When any one of them has the defaults, the daughter will have the defaults.

If that's true, the problem that the genes cannot pass on still exists.

In some points our sims will get married and have kids, possibly with townies.
So when that happens, the breasts are gone again.
Test Subject
#149 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:10 PM
This will be the most downloaded content of all time for sims 3, xD LMAO.
Test Subject
#150 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:15 PM
yay! I've been waiting for someone to come out with this one. GREAT job!!
Page 6 of 36