Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 7:28 PM
Default Help to make a custom tuning object
Hi! I am kinda new to modding and i wanted to make a simple tuning mod. I want to make the wishing board from Snowy Escape to function like the community voting board from Eco Lifestyle, and still be able to take selfies and stuff. I followed some tutorials and changed the tuning to include the interactions from both objects, and they are showing just fine in the game, but only the selfie interactions are working, the others are having routing failures (with the sim waving the hand). Does anyone know how i can fix this? Here is a link to the mod if anyone wishes to check: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xc1zufo45...rd.package?dl=0
Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 10:18 PM
What is the wishing board? Like where you check wildlife conditions?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dizzygravy
What is the wishing board? Like where you check wildlife conditions?

Its the one in the temple where you can go in a hike:
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 7:20 PM
The routing failure could be because of the footprint, or the cached constraints in the interaction, or something else, it's hard to tell. I would recommend starting by removing the footprint first, see what it does. If it still doesn't work, you may have to clone the interactions and make custom constraints, which is annoying to do. You could also try reversing the files and import the wishing board into the Eco board instead, see if that somehow helps.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2021 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MizoreYukii
The routing failure could be because of the footprint, or the cached constraints in the interaction, or something else, it's hard to tell. I would recommend starting by removing the footprint first, see what it does. If it still doesn't work, you may have to clone the interactions and make custom constraints, which is annoying to do. You could also try reversing the files and import the wishing board into the Eco board instead, see if that somehow helps.

Thank You! I'll try these