Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Great Aussie Bathroom

by blake_boy Posted 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:02 PM - Updated 19th Apr 2009 at 5:19 AM by blake_boy

200 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 180 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 12:43 AM
Wow, this is amazingly beautiful. Funny, as soon as I saw the file called "gears", I knew it must be the whole set. LOL, I guess it helps when you're also an Aussie :D. Absolutely gorgeous work!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 1:01 AM
This set is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for posting this!

(PS: Aussie pride!)

the crazy cat lady.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 2:16 PM
Wow, this bathroom looks very realistic and beatiful, i love the glass shower!! Sadly i cant download this right now im having a bit of a problem with my Sims 2.
Test Subject
#54 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 11:50 PM
Wow, this set is awesome, but I'm wondering where the rock wall in picture one is from? If you do answer this, thanks soo much, and even if you don't know, thanks anyways!
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 5:33 AM
Gorgeous. I wish my bathroom looked like this. *love*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 758759754
Wow, this set is awesome, but I'm wondering where the rock wall in picture one is from? If you do answer this, thanks soo much, and even if you don't know, thanks anyways!

Walls and floors I made, but I'm having homecrafter problems at the moment and im hoping to get it fixed soon.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 1:50 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 31st Jul 2007 at 6:30 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Aussi,you are realy greate,I love everything you do.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:29 AM
Extreme well done, great work. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:00 PM
Im Aussie and my bathroom looks like that i thought we where just coping the americans but they say we got good style
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:41 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Aug 2007 at 4:50 PM. Reason: nice sentiment, not allowed in feedback posts
Quote: Originally posted by blake_boy
corvi: sims will be able to use them, while the toilet seats are down -_-;

Men do that all the time so why can't our sims also? LOL

Thanks for clearing that up.I had a flashback and remembered my post here and your bathroom after so many days.

Thanks again

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#61 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 1:13 PM
thank you!! awesome bath set !
Field Researcher
#62 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 7:02 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 6th Aug 2007 at 4:33 PM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post
Brilliantly made
OMG!! The first photo is like looking in a magazing!
Your `Aussie Bathroom is absolutely one of the most
Extraordinary bath I’ve ever seen! I just love this bath!!
The glass walls and door is right out of town & country -
The whole set is brilliant.
Your imagination is astonishing. Your creativity is masterful.

We are all so lucky that you share your work with everyone.
Thank you so very,very much'

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#63 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 9:51 AM
Gears is the full set it's a term used in australia for things....
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 2:42 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 6th Aug 2007 at 4:34 PM. Reason: See site news> new creator rules> 3b
The set is wonderful, as usual!!! Thank u very much for sharing!
Test Subject
#65 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blake_boy
Walls and floors I made, but I'm having homecrafter problems at the moment and im hoping to get it fixed soon.

I see...thanks for answering!
Test Subject
#66 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 4:28 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 16th Aug 2007 at 4:41 AM. Reason: is a 'thanks' post
Yeaah! No need to be australian to love this set! At last I found (here) a classy and realistic bathroom, so I'm very happy and hope you to post something else soon!
Thanks, your four sets are useful and beautiful!!
Instructor
#67 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 4:39 PM
Wow! How I did I miss this set a month ago? Glad I found it now! Can't wait to spice up my Sims' bathrooms with this great work! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#68 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 3:02 AM
We want more!!!!!!
Thanks so much! Awesome
Instructor
#69 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 5:17 AM
OMG this is incredible! Thankyou for this awesome bathroom and for the Aboriginal art, it's sensational
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:05 AM
Just gorgeous!! how did you make the baths usable by pets if you can tell me email me at: [email protected]
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 7:31 AM
hey thnx for the tip on better pictures capture....they're wonderful...thnx to you i have nice pictures..............also love the bathroom set thnx for sharing it

Live..Laugh..Love..
Forum Resident
#72 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 4:58 PM
astonishing. thank you fro sharing this great job!
Instructor
#73 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 8:10 AM
Wow, they really are super-dooper fancy bathrooms, Mr Blake! Hope my Sims are richer than I am, because these look as though they are way out of my price range! Really love what you've done - thank you for sharing with us. :D
Field Researcher
#74 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 3:52 PM Last edited by midnightmetal84 : 7th Sep 2007 at 3:57 PM.
Wow! I thought I was gonna have to miss out on this when I saw that Uni was required! I'm so glad it's just needed for the shower. So it's a good thing for me that you included a tub These really look great in the game. Your work never disappoints. It's kind of funny to see my Sim using the toilet without popping up the lid. Doesn't cause any problems with the game, so doesn't bother me at all. Just gave me something to laugh about Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us!

I just wanted to add that I really love the taller painting you've included with the download. There's not one recolor I don't like! Also I love that you make your items affordable without making them seem worthless with five and ten dollar price tags.
Test Subject
#75 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 4:36 AM
beautifull!!!!!!
Thank you for share this wonderfull set with us!!!
Page 3 of 9