Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Sommerferien" Livingroom

by Hek Posted 28th Feb 2009 at 4:57 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2009 at 11:31 AM by Hek

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#26 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 11:37 PM
More Hekky goodness! Ty for this gorgeous set =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 11:11 AM
Great set Thank you very much :D
Inventor
#28 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 4:39 PM
Are you somehow Norwegian? Noticed "sommerferien", or summer vacation for those who doesn't understand..

Lovely set. Something for all nordic summer houses!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
Are you somehow Norwegian? Noticed "sommerferien", or summer vacation for those who doesn't understand..

No, I'm German. "Sommerferien" is also german for summer vacation. It's the same in norwegian? Interesting, I didn't know that!

The set itself was definitely inspired by scandinavian furniture.
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 7:48 PM
When I try to download it says the file is corrupt or unknown. Too bad you don't feel the need to figure out why this is happening for some people because I would have liked to have this set.
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:05 PM
The patterns are really pretty and unique. Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by buggybooz
Peeples, please stop complaining about corrupt files. It has nothing to do with the creators and is totally beyond their control. It is a site issue; the files themselves are NOT corrupt and you can maybe download them without problem another day.

Thanks, buggybooz, I was just thinking about how to to reply to that comment about corrupt files yesterday when I saw that you had already answered and then I went to bed instead.
Test Subject
#33 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 5:50 PM
I don't know if it is just me, but when sims cuddle on the loveseat it looks really strange. Instead of moving closer, they move further apart. Then it looks as if they are trying to cuddle with someone sitting where the armrests are.

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/...0d_b6bf4977.jpg

other than that, it is a great set I love it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AuntySocial
I don't know if it is just me, but when sims cuddle on the loveseat it looks really strange. Instead of moving closer, they move further apart. Then it looks as if they are trying to cuddle with someone sitting where the armrests are.

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/...0d_b6bf4977.jpg

other than that, it is a great set I love it.

I just tried it in my game and everything worked as it should.
Then I noticed that the loveseat in your screenshot was diagonally positioned and tried again with a diagonal loveseat.
The animations were still right, when I let the sim on the right side initiate the cuddling. When the left sim does, however, it's just like you described.
I made them cuddle on a loveseat from the game instead and the same happend (see attachment).
So, it's not just you , but it isn't me either, it's all Maxis fault.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#35 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 10:50 PM
oops, my bad. I thought it was extremely funny though. keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hek
Jonesy3110: Do you have problems with downloading the file or problems with the files in your game?
If you have problems downloading, there's nothing I can do about it, I'm sorry. It works just fine for me. Perhaps the site is just busy? I know it happens sometimes, you'll just have to try later again.

Everyone: Thanks for your comments!

I tried again today and it worked fine

It mustn't of been downloading properly, maybe it's Chrome. Oh well, it's working today!

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 3:01 AM
...funny. I thought it looked like lemonade ~ thx for sharing your gorgeous work!!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something.. Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 11:43 PM
Brilliant job!
Thanks for sharing! Keep it up!
=)
Test Subject
#39 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 10:39 PM
Amazing! One of very few furnitere sets I actually downloaded and did not delete... but any chance for the collection file? This would be so helpful. Dakne shon
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:15 PM
Downloaded! Love it!

But the bibliotek sideboard and coffeetable are nowhere to be found in my game. Can you please upload a collection file so I don't have to search everywhere?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 11:35 AM
Collection file uploaded!

earthgirl: You did download the meshes from here: http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=313052 ?
Test Subject
#42 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 12:39 PM
Wonderful!
Test Subject
#43 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 12:56 AM
Help plez!!!

hey i love your set, but i wuz wondering how wu get the diagonal cheat??? and- *blushes* how do you open the cheatbox?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sapphire Sweet

hey i love your set, but i wuz wondering how wu get the diagonal cheat??? and- *blushes* how do you open the cheatbox?

This wiki entry should have all the information you need.
Test Subject
#45 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hek
This wiki entry should have all the information you need.
thanks so much Hek!!! :D
Test Subject
#46 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 8:44 PM
This is beautiful, Thank You
Test Subject
#47 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 1:40 PM
Wonderful, thank you!
Test Subject
#48 Old 18th May 2009 at 8:21 AM
Nydelig!! <3
Test Subject
#49 Old 18th May 2009 at 3:09 PM
Just beautiful *sigh*..i want to crawl into this room and curl up on the couch. Thanks!
Test Subject
#50 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:18 PM
how come i can't place anything on the tray? and how did you get the tray to lie diagonal on the coffee table? awesome set btw.
Page 2 of 3