Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 12:53 AM
Default Kristen Stewart
Hi, I'm trying to make Kristen Stewart as Bella and I would really appreciate some help.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 1:02 AM
Take in-game shots. It'll be easier to compare. And what pics you based on? These pics are not good. You need to find some well lit, without smiling and sideview without flexion of head. Good work!

From Ellle with love
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 12:50 AM Last edited by anna9319 : 15th Feb 2011 at 1:09 AM.
So I tried to find some well lit and without smile picture of Bella and took some in-game shots. Hope the pictures are fine...

Thanks for your help
Screenshots
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 2:06 AM
Wow! She is going very good!
Some thoughts:
- those pics are stretched: try to make some at "normal" size;
- it looks like the jaws could be a bit more large
- smaller eyes, showing the upper eyelids a bit more.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 1:02 AM
I tried to make improuvement to the eyes and make the jaw a little larger.
Screenshots
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 11:58 PM
Very good! I think the chin could be a tiny bit pointy and the jaws a bit more angular (as is showing the right picture); eyes need to be more sleepy.
The profile is perfect.
To show the whole face, could you put a short hair style please?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 12:03 AM
Very good work! I see Bella always opens her mouth Well, now you need to make shots with short hair to see the whole face as said before and to make her sideview without turn.

From Ellle with love
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 2:59 AM
Thanks so much for the help

So I've change the eyes, the jaw and the chin.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#9 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 3:02 AM
I think her eyes are too big as a whole, nose is either to bulbous or too wide, and the mouth also is too wide.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 8:27 PM
Changes:
-eyes
-nose
-mouth
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#11 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 11:08 PM
Good. The nose tip needs to be smaller, then maybe the nostrils. I think he cheecks need to be smaller then brought up a bit, and make her checks more gaunt.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 12:54 AM
Thanks everyone for the help
Changes:
-Cheeks
-nose
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#13 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 5:17 AM
She's looking good. Maybe bring the mouth corners up a bit so that they're not so down turned. And I'm not sure how to go about this but her forehead needs to be bigger. Grab the head shape slider from here and bring it up some them bring the eyes and nose bridge down, that might work or it might not, IDK.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 1:29 PM
Hi anna,

Kristen's jaw could be quite a bit wider and her eyes smaller still. From the side, it looks like her nose tip may need to be rotated down a little more. Her skin looks a little too pink if you know what I mean, if you could find a skin colour that's slightly more yellow and less 'ruddy' it might look better.

As for the forehead thing, the size of the forehead depends a lot on the hairstyle. I would play around with different hairs before you change her head.

Good luck
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 8:33 PM
Changes:
-eyes
-mouth
-jaw
-nose
-skin

I've also post a picture of the hair I think I'll be using for the final thing and it shows the forehead a little bit more.

Thanks everyone
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 12:10 AM
Nose tip smaller and up. Sideview - make her nose shorter (nose tip). Bottom eyelid up. Good work!

From Ellle with love
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 1:42 AM
So I tried to get the nose and eyes right... hope it's ok
I put some pictures of her from different views.

Thanks to everyone who are helping me I really appreciate this
Screenshots
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 2:02 AM
I think the bottom half of her face looks too narrow. Bring her jaw down and wide it a tad bit. I think she is really getting close and the hair you chose for her looks great for her as Bella. However, if you are doing her as herself, she is originally a blonde with green eyes. She never has brown eyes except in the Twilight series so you might have to choose one or the other. All of your source pictures are from the series so you might want to specify Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Scholar
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 2:05 AM
I think both lips need to be wider, but the shape is good. Maybe make the bottom lip less thick top to bottom. It looks like the nose below the nasal bridge needs to be wider with the nose itself shorter and nose tip/bulb smaller. If you can make it so the nostrils show more, it would be good. Good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 2:59 AM
I'm trying to make her as Bella, I think a mention it in the first post, but as soon as I know how, I'll change the title of this threat to make it clear.

So I've change her jaw, nose and lips.
Screenshots
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 3:03 AM
Ah, sorry. Got it now.

As for the structure, I think her nose could be the slightest bit wider and maybe decrease the definition a little. She is getting really close. I can't decide if her chin is too long or not quite wide enough, or a tad of both. It is off just the slightest bit. I think she has really come a long way from the beginning.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Scholar
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 3:11 AM
She looks good! The eyes have really captured the model's "essence". I think the nose needs to be a little wider at the nasal bridge down to the nostrils, but the nostril width is good. Nose tip up a little more upturned. Chin a bit more square. Is it possible to thicken the neck or do you have to make the face narrower? Right now her head looks big for her neck which is possibly throwing the jaw off. Of course, with the long hair it may not matter so much. See what others think.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 10:39 AM
I think her outer eye corners are a bit too high atm. Looking good
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 1:27 AM
I've change the nose, eyes, chin and I tried to do something with the head so it would fit the body but I didn't succeed. I hope that with the hair I'll be using it won't show much.

As always thanks for your help
Screenshots
Scholar
#25 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 3:51 AM
She looks really good to me! Nose, possibly, a bit shorter then adjust mouth, etc. Cheekbones up a little too.
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: lots of good facial sculpting tips.
Page 1 of 5