Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#101 Old 14th May 2011 at 1:09 AM
I've took the mask out and change the mouth.
The jaw and face are wider
thanks
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 14th May 2011 at 5:04 AM
Looks like you still need a nosemask...if you can find one the lightens the whole nose especially around the nostrils. Looks like the nostrils need to flare out a tad wider. If you look at her face her nose is the same colour whereas on the skin it is very shadowed. Sorry it must be frustrating. Have you tried these? http://freya.modthesims.info/downlo...75&goto=newpost

Much better again though
Scholar
#103 Old 14th May 2011 at 4:56 PM
I think it is better without the nose mask. Just widen the nostrils a bit and turn the nose tip down, as mentioned above. Otherwise, I think she looks good. Nice work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#104 Old 15th May 2011 at 3:07 AM
, I tried The link you gave me rennara but from what I saw its for sims2. Does anyone know where I could find a nose mask that would fit, search for one but didn't find anything.

Thanks for your help
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 15th May 2011 at 9:02 PM
Sorry Anna...Thats how I found them too..in a search. Apparently anything with the number 3 in the sims look up brings up sims 2 products as well...I'll have to watch that..it's happen before. Are these in game shots with good lighting? Other than that if it is still an issue maybe try making that part of her skin lighter an imaging program?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#106 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 2:32 AM
I put the lights in a different way and use an imaging programe, I think it made the shadows look less obvious.
I've also made some little changes over the whole face.

I really appreciate your help
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 2:43 AM
The nose shading is sooo much better...good job. Little corner shadows on the mouth would be effective i think and maybe jus widen her jaw a little between the nose and the chin.
Instructor
#108 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 1:14 AM
woah that's pretty good. just curve down her lip curve a bit more and adjust lip corner accordingly. widen her upper eyelids
Test Subject
Original Poster
#109 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 12:49 AM
Hi!
i've ajusted her jaw, the eyes and I would have change the curve of her mouth but it's already all the way to the right...

Thanks a lot
Screenshots
Scholar
#110 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 1:30 AM
The whole head needs to be a little wider. The nose above the nostrils a little wider, too. Jaw, maybe a tiny bit lower/wider. Eyes, mouth, and chin look spot on to me. Great job!
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
#111 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 11:49 AM Last edited by Elexis : 17th Jun 2011 at 12:57 PM.
Her face looks perfect, but her forehead is too big. If you can't scale the whole face up, then maybe try some different hairstyle with a lower hairline.

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#112 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 7:22 PM
Hello!

I've change the forehead, nose, jaw and the face is wider.

I was wondering if anyone would know where the eyebrows I'm using are from, because I have no idea where I got them...

Thanks
Screenshots
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: lots of good facial sculpting tips.
Page 5 of 5