Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 11:05 AM Last edited by Lemurphs : 20th Jun 2021 at 4:36 PM.
Default WCIF a link for the outfit "Some Nights" by Jocker? [SOLVED] / EDIT: WCIF a link for these 'de-necklaced' outfits by tamo (and their other adfly-only uploads)? [SOLVED]
I'm having to start my custom content collection from scratch for a bunch of boring reasons, and right now I'm at the stage of finding all the ancient stuff again that I don't have backed up anywhere.

I've tried the page on the original site but the link sends me into some awful adf.ly loop, and the reuploaded link on Sims 3 Planet seems to be broken too.

I'm very keen to get this one back, I use it for one of the Sims I've been playing for like 10+ years now.

I'd also really appeciate if anybody knew of a site that still has working links for Jocker's other content (like the stuff here).

Package format preferred but I'll take Sims3Pack if that's all I can get. Both would be nice, actually.

Thanks again friends!

EDIT: I'm also looking for a working link for tamo's de-necklaced outfits (which are here because, again, adf.ly is horrible and I can't seem to reach the download (if it's even still up).

If there's a folder with their other adf.ly blocked content I'd appreciate that too! But that's just a bonus.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 11:17 AM
Here's a folder of Jocker's stuff, the outfit you're looking is there..
https://simfileshare.net/folder/122401/

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 11:18 AM
Wait - found it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Here's a folder of Jocker's stuff, the outfit you're looking is there..
https://simfileshare.net/folder/122401/

Thank you so much! I didn't see you comment before I found a link for it myself, but this folder is very handy to have.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 4:12 PM Last edited by Lemurphs : 20th Jun 2021 at 4:30 PM.
Default EDIT: WCIF a link for these 'de-necklaced' outfits by tamo
Nervously bumping because I don't know the etiquette for when you add an extra thing to your WCIF post of the day.

I've added tamo's Blogger content to my WCIF request, specifically the de-necklaced outfit edits hidden behind an adf.ly wall. Info added to the main post!

EDIT:

Omg I'm a dingus, somebody already asked about this.

I'll pay more attention in my pre-WCIF forum posting search next time haha.