Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grilled cheese fest! A hacked buffet table

by Frenchie Posted 17th Jan 2009 at 2:37 PM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 2:54 PM
Lol, I love the pie menus!

Thanks so much for allowing our simmies to have more cheese! Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 3:10 PM
CaN I liek have teh cheease??!? lololololol!

Kidding, this is great, long live grilled cheese sandwichs!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 3:22 PM
Oh my gosh!!
This is like the best food download, EVER!
Thanks so much!
xx
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 4:11 PM
Once again, the French have shown us the way to finer dining! I tip my beret to you m'seur.
And the "I can has cheez?" Brilliant. Laugh out loud funny.
C'est magnifique!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 5:39 PM
This is hillarious! I love it!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 6:19 PM
This is fantastic. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 7:49 PM
i just noticed that i *love* your banner! but i also love this grilled cheese thing, thanks
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 8:08 PM
Neat, thanks for sharing.
Instructor
#10 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 8:48 PM
OMG IT'S CHEESE!!! lol
i love this! thanks
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 12:54 AM
I need cheese sims just for this!
Theorist
#12 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 12:00 PM
OINZ! CHEAZEYNESS!! love it

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 1:32 PM
The thing I like about grilled cheese is that it's kind of yellow, but it doesn't have to be, as grilled cheese is really dependent on the cheese you grill to make your delicious grilled cheese sandwich. I remember once, I was serving grilled cheese on the side of a mountain in an avalanche and I almost dropped the grilled cheese sandwiches, but thankfully didn't, as I really like grilled cheese sandwiches... *the voice of a Grilled Cheese maniac slowly fades off into the distance*

Hilarious object. Thanks so much for this, but - important question - does it satisfy the 'eat a grilled cheese sandwich' and 'serve grilled cheese sandwiches' wants?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scarletwings
Hilarious object. Thanks so much for this, but - important question - does it satisfy the 'eat a grilled cheese sandwich' and 'serve grilled cheese sandwiches' wants?
Oh no! I didn't check that, but it doesn't satisfy either wants! Since it was why I created this object in the first place, it's rather disappointing. I'll ask a modder how to make it so that it satisfies both needs, then I'll update this.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_French_Sim
Oh no! I didn't check that, but it doesn't satisfy either wants! Since it was why I created this object in the first place, it's rather disappointing. I'll ask a modder how to make it so that it satisfies both needs, then I'll update this.

Sorry if I threw the cat among the grilled cheese sandwiches by asking. It's still a fantastic object that my grilled cheese sims will love to have in their homes (they just can't get enough of that grilled cheese goodness!). But, if you do find a way to add in the wants, it'll be all the more brillant. Thanks again for this highly original and amusing object! :D
Mad Poster
#16 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 1:00 AM
OMG! Cheese!

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 8:44 AM
I am working on the Legacy Challenge and I have a Grilled Cheese Legacy (because their wants are sooo easy to fulfill). This will be the centerpiece at all their parties :D

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
~Groucho Marx
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 9:07 AM
OMG I love your install instructions,they are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
~Groucho Marx
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 1:01 PM
French cuisine at it's finest! C'est super!
The installation instructions are hilarious!

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 2:55 PM
well done ild download it but i got a new laptop without simsand also i lost a the base game disk (i might sneek onto my old laptop)
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 2:58 PM
thank's pour cette bonne idée,beau travail.
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KariMinger
I need cheese sims just for this!

If you use the Ru-se-nu orb below gold, you may get the GRILLED CHEESE asperation. Im not joking
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Diska12
If you use the Ru-se-nu orb below gold, you may get the GRILLED CHEESE asperation. Im not joking
I think they knew, as implied by their desire to make grilled cheese sims.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 5:46 AM
Cheese!! I love it.

Thanks!!!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 2:45 AM
Amazing!

Thank you.
Page 1 of 2