Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 11:51 PM
Default Favorite Graphics editors
I use Photobie most of the time, although if I need a DDS I have to send it to GIMP for the final save.

What do you use?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 7:18 PM
Adobe Photoshop CS3 extended.

*Sigh*
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:52 AM
Paint.NET: it's free. I wish I had Photoshop, but even the trial versions scare me away from using it; it looks too complicated.

ENTJ
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 6:22 PM
I use Photoshop 7. It is old,but I find it much more less complicated than CS(whatever the number is)...I have Gimp too but I never se it 'cause it is so weird and complicated for me(this happens when you get used to actually see and manage the layers).I'm a photoshop person and that's it :P
Instructor
#5 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 11:34 AM
I need the Adobe Creative Suite for my work. That's the reason I'm used to Photoshop CS 4.
I installed Gimp on my Laptop, but it can't handle alpha channels when you want to export them as bumpmaps for .dds files. I love creating CAW terrains.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 5:29 AM
Photoshop CS5.

/cackle
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 7:28 PM
PaintNet for me! 2 reasons:

1] It's free, and it is not time to waste money!

2]Easy, and you can get perfect pics if you know how to use it!