Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 10:54 PM Last edited by CRV13 : 17th Mar 2021 at 4:25 AM.
Default [WCIF] Pets Mechanics Overhaul Mod
This might be a pretty tall order, but still there's no harm in trying to ask...

So has anyone ever came up with an overhaul mod for how "Pets" work in The SIMs 3? Specifically I am looking for a mod that disables the player's ability to take full control of Pets. I loved how in The SIMs 2 we could never fully take control of our SIM Pets' actions, but rather we "reinforced" their behavior with rewards/punishments, just like in real life. And I really wish that is how Pets are handled here in The SIMs 3 as well.

Or, if not an overhaul to how Pets work, isn't there at least a mod to change Pets' "voices" and the sounds they make? The SIMs 3's mixed human and animal noises are absolutely off putting even to this day

At least there are a few cosmetic mods available that change a few of Pets' looks like better eyes on site and on other places online.
Advertisement
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Mar 2021 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
NRAAS MC --> sims --> advanced --> selectability

https://www.nraas.net/MasterControl...electability-do

Thanks