Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 8:13 AM Last edited by Icy_Lava : 17th Feb 2020 at 8:14 AM. Reason: Clarification
Default blake_boy Creator Policy/TOU..anyone know?
Hello

So as the title says, I’m asking about blake_boy’s creator policy or TOU who used to upload content for Sims 2 on Modthesim. I don’t know how he/she felt/feels about converting his or her creations.

Specifically, I really liked and still do his Madrid Chandelier. It’s very classy, and it inspires elegance and charm to any dining room.

I would like to convert that light to Sims 4, and I’d like to upload it on Modthesim but as he or she has not been around in the Modthesims community for more than 10 years to my knowledge, I have no idea how he or she would feel about any of his or her creations being converted.

I just don’t want to infringe on his/her wishes. So if anybody has any idea about this, I would be happy to know about it.

Thank you.
—————
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 12:26 PM
They don't have a specific policy against converting, and they are share friendly with their content.  So it's probably safe to say conversion with credit is okay.  Plus, they haven't logged on since 2011.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
They don't have a specific policy against converting, and they are share friendly with their content.  So it's probably safe to say conversion with credit is okay.  Plus, they haven't logged on since 2011.

Thanks, @HugeLunatic.