Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2020 at 1:23 PM
Default Problem with downloaded hair
Hello I just downloaded Sims 3 and i haven't played it since Sims 4 came out, so I'm a bit new when it comes to CC to sims 3. I've downloaded a lot of hair, but when I play and try the new hairs I only get EA colors? There's just EA colors in the tab where you can choose colors and I see people on youtube have other colors with CC hair.. It's in the tab where you can choose colors, hope you understand what I mean, I'm not the best in english haha. So my question is, how du I get more alternatives? On youtube they also have the icon on the haircolors for CC.
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 15th Mar 2020 at 1:37 PM
I don't know how it works in TS4 because I've never played it, but in Sims 3 you can make hairs (and anything else!) any color you want by using the color wheel. In CAS, you choose the style you want and in that same window, there's a little button you can click (it looks like a paintbrush, I think) and it comes up with a color wheel. You use that to set a color for the hair's base color, a different one for the roots, a different one for the highlights, AND a different one for the tips. Any color you want. OR, if you don't want to fiddle with it yourself, you can download color presets, which add swatches to the EA ones. Like, here's a set of 85 presets: https://sunnyccfinds.tumblr.com/pos...resets-for-your but if they're not to your liking, there's a zillion others out there you can download. Just google something like "sims 3 hair colors presets."

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.