Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 6:19 AM
Default Things You've Done in the Sims That You're Not Proud Of
The other day, I faced a dilemma.

My sim mom had two twin girls, one turning out to be quite pretty, but the other so extremely ugly I couldn't believe it. So, I did something I'm not proud of.

I entered CAS through "Change Appearance" with the mirror and saved the ugly toddler twin to the Sim bin, exited and entered CAS from Edit Town, and tweaked the ugly sim's face a bit and kept the original toddler's name. Then I put an adult sim with her and merged them with the original household. Next, I split the household, taking the original ugly sim and the new adult out, and leaving the "changling" toddler with the family. The ugly toddler and the new adult were deleted. The family had no memory of the original toddler going missing and simply didn't have the changling toddler labeled as their daughter.

I didn't feel so bad until the twins aged up to teens and the changling's "brother" started wanting to kiss and have romantic interactions with her. Dear God.

So, I was wondering what other people's little experiments or less then admirable things they did in the Sims games! There have got to be some pretty silly and funny things out there!
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 6:31 AM
when I first got the game just after it came out, I had my selfsim random someone random in the neighbour hood, (I chose Christopher Steele, I think that's his name) and when they had kids, I aged them up in CAS to see if they were cute or not, and they all had this creepy top lip. So I aged them up, and killed them all, and divorced her husband.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 6:49 AM
Um... can I just write down everything I've ever done? xD

Okay, worst thing I'm not proud of... killed off a child aged sim for a plot point and made all my readers hate the other twin just for my own personal amusement.

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 11:34 AM
I made a really pretty Sim and got her married to one of the 'rich' Sims. I then moved all the other household out and broke them all up because I wanted my Sim to get the house and start her own family

My Simblr: Here
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 12:28 PM
I made a male sim and made him have babies with 8 different women in the neighborhood without ever being in a relationship.
Not sure if this is something not to be proud of or... :p
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kk210
I made a male sim and made him have babies with 8 different women in the neighborhood without ever being in a relationship.

That sounds like my sim, Sim Sample!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 12:56 PM
My sim deciding to faint like a wimp after losing a fight with a mummy and she is a brave girl!!

Yeah the next Indana jones, in sims 3!!!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Havisham
The other day, I faced a dilemma.

My sim mom had two twin girls, one turning out to be quite pretty, but the other so extremely ugly I couldn't believe it. So, I did something I'm not proud of.

I entered CAS through "Change Appearance" with the mirror and saved the ugly toddler twin to the Sim bin, exited and entered CAS from Edit Town, and tweaked the ugly sim's face a bit and kept the original toddler's name. Then I put an adult sim with her and merged them with the original household. Next, I split the household, taking the original ugly sim and the new adult out, and leaving the "changling" toddler with the family. The ugly toddler and the new adult were deleted. The family had no memory of the original toddler going missing and simply didn't have the changling toddler labeled as their daughter.

Using Master Controller would be easier to do all that

Quote: Originally posted by Havisham
I didn't feel so bad until the twins aged up to teens and the changling's "brother" started wanting to kiss and have romantic interactions with her. Dear God.

So, I was wondering what other people's little experiments or less then admirable things they did in the Sims games! There have got to be some pretty silly and funny things out there!

Incest?
Quote: Originally posted by Shhh
I made a really pretty Sim and got her married to one of the 'rich' Sims. I then moved all the other household out and broke them all up because I wanted my Sim to get the house and start her own family

I did this too. It was back in my first game of Sims 3. My Sim (Perseus Jackson) married Zelda Mae and then divorced her and married Kaitlyn Langarek. Both these two added a substantial amount of money in my funds. Then I moved in the Langarek household and split and kicked her family out. Boom! Their house was now mine
Theorist
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 2:47 PM
I recorded my Sim's first woohoo as a home video...And then they had kids and the kids got a hold of the hard-drive and while looking back on life, they saw mama and papa getting on.
Theorist
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 3:02 PM
Things You've Done in the Sims That You're Not Proud Of

Accepting mediocrity.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Theorist
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shhh

What I did was worse. I made a Sim, but didn't want him to work his ass of for money, because I want him to focus on skilling up instead. So what I did was merge him with an extremely wealthy household from Edit Town, then killing the original members of the household.

He got the "mourning" moodlet (despite being enemies with his 'house mates' ), but I took care of that by saving the household in the Sim Bin and restarting it in another game file, thus resetting the negative Moodlets (but still keeping all the funds).
Instructor
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 9:53 PM
Incest...

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 10:07 PM
Well a long time ago, I made this like, infamous cheater, and he settled with like 15 girls until he finally actually for real settled down and had a beautiful baby with his last wife. (: but the first wife has gone insane until this day. I love that family. I'm not quite proud, but it was a funny story.
Instructor
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 10:09 PM
Back in TS1, I used to drown every kid that was born with that stupid party hat. My Mom was sure I was going to grow up to be a psychopath :/

In TS2, I once made a sim of a girl I hated, moved her into a sad excuse for a shack (only the bathroom had real walls, the rest was just a fence), and sat back and watched as she continually peed herself, got rained on, and cried for days before finally dying (I forget how, exactly).

Now, in TS3, there's my entire legacy...

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 10:19 PM
Default Dexter Bear
I made a woman and had her meet men at the bar take them home woohoo with them then kill them. After she had the babies I would have her kill the babies. Then I made her fall in love with this guy and the ironic part was he robbed her mooched off of her and then killed her. That was fun times
Mad Poster
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 10:23 PM
Being so sick of the celebrity status, had my sim to cheat on her husband, get pregnant as a result by the other male, husband leave and my sim has a bad reputation. Get rid of the friends and hopefully she will lose the celebrity status. I love the drama and trying to satisfy the wish to get the husband back. It's a challenge, but it is quite shameful.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 1:25 AM
I hated her. I really did. I DREAMED about her, I hated her so much.

So.....

I waited for everyone to go to work/school....and I sent her to a hidden room in the attic....and I took away the door....and I left the laptop on the table while I ran some errands.

I'm back on my meds now, and feeling much better.
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 1:51 AM
Well in that awful town... I forget the name, it comes with Late Night and has all the skyscrapers... For some reason at my Sims party, the guests all had a hard time with the elevator. As my Sim left to work a few days later, I noticed some guests were still down the elevator on the first floor and had urinated themselves. I laughed it off and continued on. As my Sim was at work, I got notices that they'd all died of starvation. She returned home to puddles of urine and several urns on the bottom floor of her apartment... I deleted their urns cause they were in the way. It was kind of mean but that is what happens when you get routing errors!!! I then just moved the family in again and pretended it never happened. :P
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 1:54 AM
Oh yes and in the TS1, i'm sure i'm not the only one, but I'd make a house of eight sims, very small house, with nothing but a toilet and a lamp in there and then remove the door. Nobody would use the toilet cause the others in the room (though i'd personally rather use it then urinate myself in front of 7 strangers). They would battle it out. I would eventually add a stove and fridge and see whose lack of cooking skills would burn them to death first. Pretty morbid..
Field Researcher
#20 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 2:46 AM
Well... I went to adopt a child ('cause I was tired of waiting for them to naturally have one), and, the menu came up.
I left to go to the restroom (thinking the whole game would pause), and, was upset to get back and see that they had already selected to individual that would be my new child.

And it was the demon brat that got herself taken from my previous family (QUESTION: Why in the world do Sims INSIST on telling you they need to do their homework if, when you try and make them, they're not "up to it" or some craziness like that?).

So... I decided I wasn't putting up with that. First of all, I meant to get a baby, and, I got that spawn.

So, I made her exhausted, I put her in the pool and took the ladder. In addition to that, though, just to torture her, I made her wait till she really had to pee, was starving and was bored/needed social interaction.

The Social Bunny got to watch her die as her family grilled right next to the pool, oblivious to her demise. Not knowing they could save her, if only they would give her some food. Sweet, sweet revenge.
Theorist
#21 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krisn18
Oh yes and in the TS1, i'm sure i'm not the only one, but I'd make a house of eight sims, very small house, with nothing but a toilet and a lamp in there and then remove the door. Nobody would use the toilet cause the others in the room (though i'd personally rather use it then urinate myself in front of 7 strangers). They would battle it out. I would eventually add a stove and fridge and see whose lack of cooking skills would burn them to death first. Pretty morbid..

What I did back then was create a household of 8 people and build a swimming pool around each of them. Then watch them all die and see who can survive the longest. The survivor (or 'winner') gets to be played as a normal Sim.
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 6:00 PM
You are all terrible, twisted people Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy watching my sims suffer? I did try putting walls around one sim and selling the door, but I felt soo bad for him... I just had to rescue him! Then I got him the most expensive package at the spa. He forgave me.

Well, ok. I have tried to trap repo-men a few times, but that totally doesn't count.
Inventor
#23 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 6:15 PM Last edited by Kestie Freehawk : 4th Jul 2012 at 6:34 PM.
I wanted the Mine thing to work so I did this. This is not the first time I have tried and certainly not the first sim to have tried ,,, it was just the one I breifly thought about killing. When I moved him he lost everything. When I moved his wife she buggered her quest journal. Riskilla could get over it ..... Nawwww. He has been a good dad to the kids not his own and he has his own now. Riskilla had a breif affair before she met Jeremy and then had her bot turn real boy ... I want to make a town with all the grandchildren from the Sunset Valley Map and this round I am playing Agness Darling and her family. But I get bored, plus how do you decorate without tomb clutter?
Screenshots

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
What I did back then was create a household of 8 people and build a swimming pool around each of them. Then watch them all die and see who can survive the longest. The survivor (or 'winner') gets to be played as a normal Sim.

YES! Every once in awhile, I'll do this. I like to call it Last Sim Standing.

- insert maniacal music and evil laugh here -

I'd make between 6-8 Sims (or 1 Sim and trap 7 neighbor Sims or townies) and remove all doors and windows and watch them die. Whoever survives (or is the last Sim standing) gets $100K and gets to be played.

Sometimes, when I feel especially murderous, I may dupe the surviving Sim into the same ordeal, trapping them and 7 new Sims until one survives. If that Sim (the original Last Sim Standing) survives, I'll move them into the neighborhood bin or turn them into a townie.

Good times. I have half a mind to do this again.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 10:25 PM
It's like the Hunger Games in the Sims. *evil laugh*

My Simblr: Here
Page 1 of 3